Surface Pro - News, Features, and Slideshows
Microsoft still faces a long road convincing enterprises to choose its Surface tablets over the Apple iPad, according to analysts.
By Adam Bender | 24 September, 2013 11:14
Microsoft's new Surface for Windows 8 Pro is a light, sleek device with the functionality of a tablet and also that of a full laptop, but it's not perfect.
By Tim Greene | 06 February, 2013 03:01
The full-blown Windows 8 version of Microsoft's new tablet -- Surface Pro -- goes on sale in January with a starting price of $899 ... and that doesn't include the distinctive snap-on cover/keyboard that will be pretty much essential for anyone wanting to use the machine for traditional Windows applications.
By Tim Greene | 29 November, 2012 21:13
In this White Paper, IDC offers up some quantifiable benefits that Asian enterprises have observed as a result of deploying backup and recovery solutions. · Many enterprises are finding that the backup and recovery processes and technologies that they have implemented have not kept pace with the demands of the business · IDC identifies how organizations can experience savings and improvements from the deployment of different types of technologies · The benefits fall into three categories: storage environment cost savings; end-user productivity enhancements; and IT staff productivity optimization
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTSearch/SEO/SEM/PPC - Multiple OpportunitiesNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTAcquisition Marketing ExceutiveNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTSenior SEO ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
Mid-market companies are growing faster than enterprises, making mobile productivity even more crucial. Good Technology surveyed 400+ mid-market organizations to ascertain what they’re doing with mobility, and why MDM and mobile email are only the beginning. Get the results in this research report and see how your organization stacks up.
- Facebook's alternative PHP engine attracts Web service providers
- Intel planning thumb-sized PCs for next year
- Microsoft drops Dropbox into Office Mobile for Android
- Cameras, robotic mules could help battle Ebola in West Africa
- Uber, facing public backlash, will rethink privacy
- Rise of Whatsapp could require regulatory reform: ACMA
- As Moore's Law approaches 50, Intel battling to keep up
- AT&T to pay $23.8 million to settle California dumping complaint
- SAP talks up Hana but small companies slow to sign on
- Mozilla tells Google, it's not you (anymore), it's Yahoo
- IBM offers 'devops' services to speed up enterprises' app development
- Data exchange talks lag, jeopardizing US firms' ability to operate in Europe
- Comcast app lets customers track service techs in real time
- NSA director: No changes in telephone record collection coming
- Citadel malware now targets password management applications