- Akamai admits its OpenSSL patch was faulty, reissues keys
- Google updates terms of service to reflect its scanning of users' emails
- How to fix the two-factor authentication log-in error in Gmail on Android
- Tutorial: How to fix app store errors in Windows 8
tablets in pictures
Dell, Toshiba, Acer, Lenovo and ASUS battle it out for supremacy in the market for low-cost tablets pre-installed with Microsoft Office
By Howard Wen | 16 April, 2014 08:25
Microsoft has revealed how it will squeeze Windows 8.1 onto devices with storage space as small as 16GB to fulfill a promise earlier this year that OEMs could produce low-cost tablets and laptops.
By Gregg Keizer | 14 April, 2014 20:35
Intel this week showed off a laptop-tablet hybrid with Windows 8.1 for the education market, where Chromebooks and tablets are also fighting for position.
By Agam Shah | 12 April, 2014 05:05
Qualcomm is getting high on 64-bit chips with its fastest ever Snapdragon processor, which will render 4K video, support LTE Advanced and could run the 64-bit Android OS.
By Agam Shah | 07 April, 2014 21:31
If you're an iPad user, you may have discovered a rather strange quirk in iTunes. Although the program makes it blissfully easy to add documents to certain apps by way of its File Sharing feature, there appears to be no way to delete those documents.
By Rick Broida | 22 September, 2010 01:58
For all his talk of "devices and services," when Steve Ballmer hands over the reins to a new CEO, he will leave an economic powerhouse that prints money by making software, but makes little on anything else.
By Gregg Keizer | 27 January, 2014 11:35
This whitepaper is the second in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section details the design and capabilities of different forms of protection architecture designed for a variety of circumstances, while also providing alternative approaches. The paper also explains how to maintain availability, including network and application defense and DNS DDoS Mitigation.
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTExecutive Producer/Head of Production: Advertising AgencyNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
You need to secure your BYOD devices—but MDM alone isn't enough to prevent data loss. Read this whitepaper—Data Loss Prevention: When MDM Is Not Enough—to learn how to combat MDM shortcomings. See how to add cross-platform security, implement protection policies, and address risks in consumer apps.
- Rushed Heartbleed fixes may expose users to new attacks
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- Typo halts sales of iPhone keyboard as injunction takes effect
- In Pictures: Windows 8.1 tablets with 8-inch screens: Which one is right for you?
- Heartbleed bug is irritating McAfee, Symantec, Kaspersky Lab
- Big data drives 47% growth for top 50 public cloud companies
- Cellular industry makes concession on kill switch
- In Pictures: Inside evolving satellite technology
- Intel sells more tablet chips but profits fall
- Red Hat adds muscle to Docker container technology
- USB 3.0 jumps to light speed with new 10-meter optical cable
- Yahoo sales sag with mixed results in ads
- Streaming services may rescue the Pay TV market
- Mac Pro shortage sets record as worst Mac production boondoggle
- Microsoft launches toolset for capturing 'ambient intelligence'