technet - News, Features, and Slideshows
Businesses with certain Microsoft memberships and service agreements can now download the near-final version of Windows 8.1 to test with an eye toward enterprise deployment, the company says.
By Tim Greene | 18 September, 2013 00:31
Microsoft today refused to clarify conflicting statements by its PR representatives about whether developers and enterprise customers will get the Windows 8.1 update weeks before the public, as is customary.
By Gregg Keizer | 15 August, 2013 20:09
An online petition opposing Microsoft’s decision to end its TechNet subscription service, which offers access to a wide range of the software vendor's products for testing and evaluation purposes, has garnered more than 9000 signatures.
By Rebecca Merrett | 14 August, 2013 11:44
The U.S. states of Washington, Massachusetts and Delaware have made the most progress in promoting broadband and in providing a broadband-friendly business climate, according to a new study by trade group TechNet.
By Grant Gross | 05 December, 2012 18:36
The full-blown Windows 8 version of Microsoft's new tablet -- Surface Pro -- goes on sale in January with a starting price of $899 ... and that doesn't include the distinctive snap-on cover/keyboard that will be pretty much essential for anyone wanting to use the machine for traditional Windows applications.
By Tim Greene | 29 November, 2012 21:13
Benefits based on Forrester Consulting Study “The Total Economic Impact of Converging SAP Landscapes on Vblock™ Systems”
- FTStrategic Account Manager - Google AnalyticsNSW
- FTClient Service Director - Search: SEO & PPCNSW
- FTData Product SpecialistNSW
- FTAccount Manager - DataNSW
- FTDigital Marketing CoordinatorNSW
- FTDigital Performance Manager - MediaNSW
- FTSEM Specialist - SEM AnalystNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | Programmatic / RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
Technology has become the heart and soul of every business, but IT workload and system complexity become more challenging. This whitepaper details the future of IT, the major challenges facing CIOs, and the three ways to transform IT so CIOs can lead the way.
- Industry can head off IoT privacy rules, former US official says
- Section 313: Federal police used website blocking to tackle malware
- Microsoft discloses zero-day flaw, publishes quick fix
- Microsoft warns of Windows zero-day; hackers serve exploits in PowerPoint files
- Yahoo squeezes out some growth
- Ford wants to keep drivers alert on the long road to autonomous cars
- Kii offers an on-ramp to the Internet of Things
- Bunnings drives productivity with iPod Touch rollout
- NFC chip implants: First Apple, now this guy
- New Windows 10 TP build adds Windows Phone Action Center
- Software developer shortage transcends international boundaries
- World's first 3D full-body scanning booth to create custom you figurines
- SAP offering customers 'simpler' way to buy its Hana in-memory platform
- Intel venture capital funds target Chinese startups in wearables, IoT
- Microsoft releases first Windows 10 update, starts testing fast-paced delivery system