technet - News, Features, and Slideshows
Businesses with certain Microsoft memberships and service agreements can now download the near-final version of Windows 8.1 to test with an eye toward enterprise deployment, the company says.
By Tim Greene | 18 September, 2013 00:31
Microsoft today refused to clarify conflicting statements by its PR representatives about whether developers and enterprise customers will get the Windows 8.1 update weeks before the public, as is customary.
By Gregg Keizer | 15 August, 2013 20:09
An online petition opposing Microsoft’s decision to end its TechNet subscription service, which offers access to a wide range of the software vendor's products for testing and evaluation purposes, has garnered more than 9000 signatures.
By Rebecca Merrett | 14 August, 2013 11:44
The U.S. states of Washington, Massachusetts and Delaware have made the most progress in promoting broadband and in providing a broadband-friendly business climate, according to a new study by trade group TechNet.
By Grant Gross | 05 December, 2012 18:36
The full-blown Windows 8 version of Microsoft's new tablet -- Surface Pro -- goes on sale in January with a starting price of $899 ... and that doesn't include the distinctive snap-on cover/keyboard that will be pretty much essential for anyone wanting to use the machine for traditional Windows applications.
By Tim Greene | 29 November, 2012 21:13
BIG-IQ Security makes it easy to manage the entire firewall policy life cycle. Read about the key benefits and download the policy auditing and security compliance report today
- FTSenior Media TraderNSW
- FTCampaign Managers| RTB / Programmatic | Expression of InterestNSW
- FTMedia Planner Buyer - Media Trader OpportunitiesNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
Mining company Teck Resources wanted to ensure high availability and responsiveness for its critical employee communications systems. To achieve this goal, Teck chose a comprehensive F5 traffic management and secure access solution that provides high availability and give users a more responsive experience.
- Yelp settles US FTC charges of violating child privacy
- Copyright reform: eBay not sold on website blocking
- Westpac, BlueChilli offer $40k prize to Aussie startup
- Apple turns on iCloud two-step verification after nude selfie scandal
- Committee backs new hacking powers for ASIO
- Use of forced labor 'systemic' in Malaysian IT manufacturing
- Sweeping security law would have computer users surrender privacy
- TIO reveals jump in complaints about mobile data charges
- ZTE brings affordable 5.7-inch phablet to T-Mobile
- Mobile Black Spot program to prioritise areas with 'skin in the game'
- Children’s e-Safety Commissioner will have far-reaching online powers
- No old iPhone is left behind in this Shenzhen market
- NAB Traveller card can be loaded with 10 currencies simultaneously
- Hackers accessed Goodwill hosting provider for 18 months before card breach
- Startup develops optical zoom lens for smartphones