Telco - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone has sweetened its international roaming offer days after Telstra simplified its roaming rates.
By Adam Bender | 12 December, 2014 11:19
The government will seek to spur competition as it funds mobile services in regional Australia under its Mobile Black Spot program, according to guidelines issued today.
By Adam Bender | 08 December, 2014 10:44
The likelihood of a sell-off of Australia's number three telco, Vodafone Australia, has been greatly exaggerated, according to both the telco itself and a local telecom analyst.
By Adam Bender | 24 November, 2014 09:50
When Canadian food distributor George Weston Limited moved to Microsoft Office 365, it chose F5 Application Delivery Controllers to centrally manage user traffic to its Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) servers.
Most organisations want to improve web application performance for their users, but they can’t always justify the cost of implementing acceleration techniques.Fine out where to find a simple, low-risk, and low-cost acceleration solution that can significantly improve the end-user experience. Read more
- US rejects North Korea offer to investigate Sony hack, reaches out to China
- North Korea wants joint probe into Sony hack, warns of consequences if not
- Staples says hack may have compromised 1 million-plus payment cards
- Judge questions evidence on whether NSA spying is too broad
- Twitter parody of North Korea's mouthpiece not afraid to crow over Sony's capitulation
- Three ways enterprise software is changing
- Google may launch Android Auto, making your car a big mobile device
- After FBI blames North Korea for Sony attack, now what?
- T-Mobile to pay $90M for unauthorized charges on customers' bills
- Buckle up IT: The enterprise needs you for cloud adoption
- Companies battle for control of Italy's national fiber network
- Obama promises response on Sony hack, says pulling movie was mistake
- Microsoft hits Windows tech support scammers with lawsuit
- Trojan program based on ZeuS targets 150 banks, can hijack webcams
- In 2015, EU aims to sweep away old rules on data protection and copyright