Telco - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone Hutchison Australia has blamed “stiff competition” and a saturated market for the loss of 137,000 more customers in the six-month period ended 30 June.
By Adam Bender | 23 July, 2014 10:16
Telstra has announced early access to its 700MHz 4G mobile network for Perth and other communities around Australia.
By Adam Bender | 22 July, 2014 10:05
The future of voice communications may be in 'over the top' applications, but there's life yet in the humble phone number according to the CEO of VoIP provider MyNetFone. Phone numbers "are this invisible glue that everyone takes for granted," Rene Sugo says.
By Rohan Pearce | 08 July, 2014 12:49
Telstra has revealed plans to enhance security of customer accounts using two-factor authentication.
By Adam Bender | 02 July, 2014 10:41
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
Today’s security threats increasingly involve application-layer DDoS attacks mounted by organized groups of attackers to damage web-facing applications by exhausting resources. F5 BIG-IP ASM provides application-layer protection against DDoS attacks.
- Dropbox for Business grows more security, IT admin muscles
- Google rival slams EU Commission over antitrust settlement proposals
- Mt. Gox trustee leaves door open to revival of Bitcoin exchange
- SQL injection flaw in Wall Street Journal database led to breach
- In pictures: RSA Asia Pacific & Japan conference
- Google has to face US privacy suit over new user data policy
- Barbarians are at the gates of Information Age: Juniper
- UPDATED: Vodafone upbeat on turnaround despite more customer losses
- Apple hit with class action lawsuit for alleged labor rule violations
- Telstra to kill 2G services
- Seafaring robot shrugs off monster Typhoon Rammasun
- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Apple grows Mac sales by 18 per cent on the back of the MacBook Air
- Rules of engagement needed for the Internet: RSA
- How Nokia both helped and hindered Microsoft's earnings