Amaysim is gambling that it’s better to be late to the 4G mobile party with strong plans than arrive early with weak ones, according to Julian Ogrin, CEO of the mobile virtual network operator (MVNO).
Telco - News, Features, and Slideshows
Optus reached 4G download speeds of 480 Mbps in a test using carrier aggregation methods on four channels of spectrum.
Telstra and Optus are scrambling to restore services in Queensland after Tropical Cyclone Marcia hit the state’s north coast on Friday morning, damaging properties and leaving many areas without power.
Andrew Penn said to expect business as usual when he takes the reins of Telstra from departing CEO David Thodey on 1 May.
Mobile customers on Optus and Vodafone's 4G networks might not always receive emergency alerts from the National Emergency Warning System due to compatibility problems that prevent the transmission of the user’s location on 4G.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today