Telco - News, Features, and Slideshows
Amaysim is gambling that it’s better to be late to the 4G mobile party with strong plans than arrive early with weak ones, according to Julian Ogrin, CEO of the mobile virtual network operator (MVNO).
By Adam Bender | 24 March, 2015 08:00
Optus reached 4G download speeds of 480 Mbps in a test using carrier aggregation methods on four channels of spectrum.
By Adam Bender | 02 March, 2015 14:33
Mobile customers on Optus and Vodafone's 4G networks might not always receive emergency alerts from the National Emergency Warning System due to compatibility problems that prevent the transmission of the user’s location on 4G.
By Adam Bender | 12 January, 2015 14:34
Incorporating path control in your WAN is a critical first step along the way to deploying a full SD-WAN solution. This whitepaper looks at how you can use dynamic tools to shortcut the complex configurations and expenditures of time and resources to ultimately efficiently utilise the hybrid links that may already be deployed in the network.
This whitepaper looks at how huge energy consumption, enormous economic and internet usage growth, coupled with steadily rising energy costs are changing the way data centre operators and customers operate in APAC. Find out: how the rising cost of energy prices are being exposed as a leading driver for more efficient data centres, the risks of the growing gap in two-speed markets and what the future holds for data centre growth in the region.
- Government cloud panel sets record
- 'Unprecedented' growth for Brisbane startup scene
- Vodafone switches 4G data to new core network
- Android malware masquerades as Nintendo game emulator
- Lizard Squad hacker draws suspended sentence for online attacks
- Ex Oracle VP takes top Aussie role at Symantec
- Fujitsu unveils Chromebook managed service offering for enterprises
- Defence extends Optus satellite contract until 2020
- Oracle gets September trial date against Rimini Street
- Bluedot Innovation aims for the enterprise
- How getting mobile helped John Holland slash IT costs
- Data center group tightens certification rules for service providers
- An Aussie company is building the world's smallest SDN switch
- Hardcore Hardware: The Origin PC Millennium can show off its three GeForce GTX 980Ti cards from either side
- In Pictures: Hacking Team's hack curated