Telco - News, Features, and Slideshows
If Telstra were to compete against NBN Co, it would change the economic model for the National Broadband Network, NBN Co CEO Bill Morrow has said.
By Adam Bender | 12 September, 2014 15:39
Optus will cover the cost of early termination fees (ETFs) and provide credits for old smartphones in a move that appears to be aimed at reversing a recent customer loss trend.
By Adam Bender | 08 September, 2014 10:46
The "outrageous" size of NBN payments to Telstra is one example of the number one telco's unfair advantage, according to Vodafone CEO Inaki Berroeta.
By Adam Bender | 20 August, 2014 16:15
Rackspace Hosting, the world’s leading specialist in hosting and cloud computing, wanted to offer its customers an easy way to link dedicated managed servers to cloudbased servers. The company used Application Delivery Networking devices from F5 to help build a hybrid service called RackConnect.
- 12 telecom providers violate TCP code
- St John Ambulance WA to deploy IP communications
- Cisco and Netgear line up behind new Helix 64-bit ARM chips
- Google-backed Thread Group opens membership, wades into home IoT marsh
- Wikileaks accuses intelligence watchdog of misleading Senate inquiry
- Shellshock attacks target QNAP's network storage, FireEye says
- Wotif sale to Expedia approved by ACCC
- Trying Windows 10 Tech Preview? Keep these 7 things in mind
- Microsoft blends the old and new with Windows 10
- In Pictures: 12 surprising ways personal technology betrays your privacy
- In Pictures: Windows 10
- In Pictures: 10 creepy mobile apps that make spying easier
- In Pictures: McAfee’s most dangerous cyber celebrities of 2014
- White House sets 20% data center efficiency goal, but finds few takers
- Verizon won't throttle unlimited LTE users after all