Amaysim is gambling that it’s better to be late to the 4G mobile party with strong plans than arrive early with weak ones, according to Julian Ogrin, CEO of the mobile virtual network operator (MVNO).
Telco - News, Features, and Slideshows
Optus reached 4G download speeds of 480 Mbps in a test using carrier aggregation methods on four channels of spectrum.
Telstra and Optus are scrambling to restore services in Queensland after Tropical Cyclone Marcia hit the state’s north coast on Friday morning, damaging properties and leaving many areas without power.
Andrew Penn said to expect business as usual when he takes the reins of Telstra from departing CEO David Thodey on 1 May.
Mobile customers on Optus and Vodafone's 4G networks might not always receive emergency alerts from the National Emergency Warning System due to compatibility problems that prevent the transmission of the user’s location on 4G.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.