Telecom New Zealand will launch 4G in Auckland by October and extend 4G to Wellington and Christchurch by Christmas.
telecom new zealand - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telecom New Zealand (ASX:TEL) has kicked off the search for a new chief executive to replace the telco's outgoing head, Paul Reynolds.
Telecom New Zealand (ASX:TEL) and Vodafone have announced that they have settled a long-running legal dispute over service obligation payments.
Telecom New Zealand (ASX:TEL) has appointed Mark Ratcliffe as the new chief executive of its infrastructure business, Chorus, should shareholders vote in favour of the proposed demerger.
Telecom NZ (ASX:TEL) has finally secured a piece of the ultra fast broadband (UFB) initiative with the telco’s Chorus business chosen to deploy fibre in the remaining 24 of the 33 candidate areas.
- Check your Future Risk
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE