Telecom New Zealand will launch 4G in Auckland by October and extend 4G to Wellington and Christchurch by Christmas.
telecom new zealand - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telecom New Zealand (ASX:TEL) has kicked off the search for a new chief executive to replace the telco's outgoing head, Paul Reynolds.
Telecom New Zealand (ASX:TEL) and Vodafone have announced that they have settled a long-running legal dispute over service obligation payments.
Telecom New Zealand (ASX:TEL) has appointed Mark Ratcliffe as the new chief executive of its infrastructure business, Chorus, should shareholders vote in favour of the proposed demerger.
Telecom NZ (ASX:TEL) has finally secured a piece of the ultra fast broadband (UFB) initiative with the telco’s Chorus business chosen to deploy fibre in the remaining 24 of the 33 candidate areas.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today