Telecom New Zealand will launch 4G in Auckland by October and extend 4G to Wellington and Christchurch by Christmas.
telecom new zealand - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telecom New Zealand (ASX:TEL) has kicked off the search for a new chief executive to replace the telco's outgoing head, Paul Reynolds.
Telecom New Zealand (ASX:TEL) and Vodafone have announced that they have settled a long-running legal dispute over service obligation payments.
Telecom New Zealand (ASX:TEL) has appointed Mark Ratcliffe as the new chief executive of its infrastructure business, Chorus, should shareholders vote in favour of the proposed demerger.
Telecom NZ (ASX:TEL) has finally secured a piece of the ultra fast broadband (UFB) initiative with the telco’s Chorus business chosen to deploy fibre in the remaining 24 of the 33 candidate areas.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.