telecom - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone is halfway through its three-year turnaround initiative, Vodafone's chief marketer Kim Clarke this week told the ADMA Forum in Sydney.
By Adam Bender | 30 July, 2014 09:25
The rise of the Internet of Things could allow telcos to provide a “quint-play” of services, according to an Ovum report.
By Adam Bender | 28 July, 2014 14:07
Businesses can communicate with each other using different videoconferencing products with a B2B service announced by Telstra.
By Adam Bender | 28 July, 2014 10:26
Vodafone Hutchison Australia has blamed “stiff competition” and a saturated market for the loss of 137,000 more customers in the six-month period ended 30 June.
By Adam Bender | 23 July, 2014 10:16
Mining company Teck Resources wanted to ensure high availability and responsiveness for its critical employee communications systems. To achieve this goal, Teck chose a comprehensive F5 traffic management and secure access solution that provides high availability and give users a more responsive experience.
- 3 Australian firms targeted in APT campaign: report
- Telstra reveals private cloud offering
- Local tech sector outpacing US, UK: report
- ACCC mulls new pricing for SMS, voice calls
- Woolworths sees future in hybrid cloud
- Mitro makes password manager open source as team heads to Twitter
- Airport stopover, multi-platform publishing apps Aussie winners in Talent Unleashed Awards
- Microsoft security tool EMET 5.0 puts a leash on plugins
- Authors beware: computers can write fables
- Some are twisting the facts in requests to be forgotten, Google says
- Almost 200,000 people may have been affected by US visa system crash
- One of Google's mysterious barges is on the move
- Who wins if Iliad buys T-Mobile?
- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Windows Server 2003 support expiration could push sales next year