telecom - News, Features, and Slideshows
The likelihood of a sell-off of Australia's number three telco, Vodafone Australia, has been greatly exaggerated, according to both the telco itself and a local telecom analyst.
By Adam Bender | 24 November, 2014 09:50
Regulators should review telecom regulation as more consumers replace traditional telephony with over-the-top (OTT) services, according to the Australian Communications and Media Authority.
By Adam Bender | 21 November, 2014 08:00
A future Labor government cannot simply switch back the National Broadband Network to a fibre-to-the-premises (FTTP) model, shadow communications minister Jason Clare has said.
By Adam Bender | 18 November, 2014 14:22
Optus could be planning a counter move to Vodafone’s Spotify partnership, judging from comments made today by the telco's CEO, Allen Lew.
By Adam Bender | 13 November, 2014 14:26
The government has formally proposed a single licensing framework for spectrum in a directions paper released today.
By Adam Bender | 11 November, 2014 10:27
In this White Paper, IDC offers up some quantifiable benefits that Asian enterprises have observed as a result of deploying backup and recovery solutions. · Many enterprises are finding that the backup and recovery processes and technologies that they have implemented have not kept pace with the demands of the business · IDC identifies how organizations can experience savings and improvements from the deployment of different types of technologies · The benefits fall into three categories: storage environment cost savings; end-user productivity enhancements; and IT staff productivity optimization
- FTAcquisition Marketing ExceutiveNSW
- FTSenior SEO ManagerNSW
- FTSearch/SEO/SEM/PPC - Multiple OpportunitiesVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTSearch/SEO/SEM/PPC - Multiple OpportunitiesNSW
Organizations are moving beyond mobile email to mobile workflows that improve business operations by freeing employees from location and device constraints. Read this paper to see how sales leaders, lawyers, financial advisors, doctors and others are increasing staff productivity, strengthening compliancy and making faster, better-informed decisions with secure mobility.
- Microsoft fingered as company forced to pay $136M in back taxes in China
- Here's why hydrogen-fueled cars aren't little Hindenburgs
- Kraken to help probe missing bitcoins in MtGox liquidation
- UN committee calls on countries to protect right to privacy
- ASIC chief calls for focus on 'cyber resilience'
- Sony to offer refunds over misleading PS Vita ads
- NSW Rural Fire Service cuts travel costs by using video conferencing
- How multisig can alleviate Bitcoin consumer protection concerns
- Treat Bitcoin like currency, advocates tell Senate inquiry
- Hack the halls: Watch out for Cyber Monday scamathon
- NASA creates first 3D printed object in space
- Home Depot spent $43 million on data breach in just one quarter
- Breaking up is hard to do, but HP won't look back
- New eftpos debit, credit chip cards include EMV security
- San Francisco DA pushes for chip payment cards in tech's backyard