telecom - News, Features, and Slideshows
More spectrum will be made available in the 1800MHz band for mobile broadband services, the government said today.
By Rohan Pearce | 29 May, 2015 11:03
Amaysim is gambling that it’s better to be late to the 4G mobile party with strong plans than arrive early with weak ones, according to Julian Ogrin, CEO of the mobile virtual network operator (MVNO).
By Adam Bender | 24 March, 2015 08:00
Directors on the iiNet board defended the ISP’s proposed acquisition by TPG in conference calls today with investors and media.
By Adam Bender | 23 March, 2015 14:25
The 5G hype machine hit a fever pitch this week at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, but wireless services based on the still-to-be-formalised wireless standard are not expected to launch in any markets until 2020 at the earliest.
By Adam Bender | 05 March, 2015 11:31
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
This paper not only outlines five things that field workers hate, but also gives you simple, actionable suggestions on how to fix them using mobility solutions. After all, happy workers lead to greater productivity, better service and a better customer experience—and that’s the bottom line
- NSW to launch digital identity for government services
- Windows 10: What we like, what we don't like
- 3D XPoint might change computing as much as SSDs did
- Amazon and Google aren't the only ones with a delivery drone
- In Pictures: Ultimate guide to Raspberry Pi operating systems, part 1
- In Pictures: User guide to Windows 10
- Twitter surprises with a sales gain, but user growth lags
- Italian parliament drafts a declaration of Internet rights
- Meet Arrow, a new Android launcher from Microsoft's Garage
- IT hears the siren call of free Windows 10 upgrades
- Amazon proposes drone superhighways in sky
- Senators call for investigation of potential safety, security threats from connected cars
- Amazon Launchpad store will sell goods from startups
- Obama won't pardon Snowden, despite petition
- Salesforce tools let customers snap together new mobile apps