teleconferencing - News, Features, and Slideshows
The National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) wants to replace an “ageing” phone system with IP telephony, according to a request for tender posted Tuesday.
By Adam Bender | 28 November, 2012 09:39
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
Security is an intrusive mechanism that is often seen to interfere with normal business operations. Nonetheless, security is essential to the normal operation of the business, and the right security mechanisms and approaches can minimize performance degradation.
- In Pictures: Drones behaving badly
- In Pictures: New Cisco CEO: Meet the real Chuck Robbins
- iiNet board swings behind TPG’s new buyout offer
- In Pictures: How Chambers kept a high profile
- Apple security program, MacKeeper, celebrates difficult birthday
- In Pictures: 11 must-have Apple Watch apps
- Nvidia's shift away from mobile devices cuts modem unit
- FCC asks how LTE can share the airwaves with Wi-Fi
- Economist: The Internet of Things will deliver surge of productivity
- Speedy servers with Intel's 18-core chips, DDR4 memory hit the market
- Chrome reaches major user share milestone, climbs above 25%
- Microsoft boasts that new tool will control Amazon's cloud, too
- Android squeaks by iOS in mobile ad revenues
- Want to buy SAP software? There's an app (store) for that
- Microsoft SQL Server stretches into the cloud