teleconferencing - News, Features, and Slideshows
The National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) wants to replace an “ageing” phone system with IP telephony, according to a request for tender posted Tuesday.
By Adam Bender | 28 November, 2012 09:39
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
Just as we’ve learned to tune out car alarms, so have we become impervious to the headlines of cybercrime. That’s despite cybercriminals stealing over 500 million identities1 in 2014, alone. According to a December 2014 Computer Weekly article2, “The production of malware continues on an industrial scale, with exploit kits and malware services putting sophisticated attack methods in the hands of relatively unskilled cyber criminals.” And unfortunately, ignoring the issue will not make it go away.
- Google hypes Android M, Android Pay, Google Photos at I/O 2015
- Seven things Google is doing to please developers
- Skip the waiter and order with this Bluetooth mat
- Despite Google Photos' arrival, Google+ still lives
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, May 29
- Daum Kakao hopes social network Path will lead to international expansion
- Google Android M focuses on a better user experience
- Acer rolls out new laptop, desktops with Windows, Chrome
- Windows takes early lead over Android in Cherry Trail tablet battle
- Lenovo seeks to be hip 10 years after ThinkPad buy
- Computex focus shifts from PCs to wearables, IoT
- In Pictures: A match made in heaven? 10 tech mergers that defined the industry
- In Pictures: 20 best iPhone/iPad games
- In brief: Lakeside Software opens Sydney office