telephony - News, Features, and Slideshows
LTE is simultaneously being pushed forward on several fronts, and the result for users will be faster networks, better coverage and the ability to access networks while travelling abroad.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 28 June, 2013 10:37
Smartphone vendors will rely on upgrades such as full-HD screens and more powerful yet more frugal processors to entice customers to buy new phones in 2013.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 10 December, 2012 20:51
Integrating enterprise communication tools -- from telephony to e-mail, conferencing and instant messaging -- is the key to delivering a richer collaboration environment that increases productivity. But deployment and management of unified communications systems can be daunting.
By Francois Depayras | 13 August, 2008 09:21
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
This white paper examines some common practices in enterprise storage array design and their resulting trade-offs and limitations. It determines that by thinking with random, rather than sequential I/O in mind, you can find the opportunities to improve enterprise storage systems.
- We must end cyber warfare: RSA's Arthur Coviello
- Australians support biometrics at airports
- Goodwill Industries investigates suspected payment card breach
- Black Hat presentation on TOR suddenly cancelled
- Report: Apple's new iPhone 6 could have biggest initial production
- Stealthy Web tracking tools pose increasing privacy risks to users
- NSW revamps open data repository
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- AirMagnet Wi-Fi security tool takes aim at drones
- Payment upstart Stripe sets up shop in Australia
- NBN Co launches stop-gap satellite service
- Telstra unveils locations getting early access to 700MHz 4G network
- Yahoo buys Flurry to make more money from mobile apps
- In Pictures: 5 smartphones running alternative versions of Android
- Google may bring Wi-Fi to New York City pay phones