TPG - News, Features, and Slideshows
Internet service provider TPG has posted a 34 per cent increase in revenue for the financial year ending 31 July. The ISP reported revenue of $970.9 million and earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) of $363.7 million; up 24 per cent on the previous financial year.
By Rohan Pearce | 23 September, 2014 09:41
If Telstra were to compete against NBN Co, it would change the economic model for the National Broadband Network, NBN Co CEO Bill Morrow has said.
By Adam Bender | 12 September, 2014 15:39
Federal Labor MP Michelle Rowland has accused Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull of "dithering" in his response to TPG's fibre-to-the-basement rollout.
By Rohan Pearce | 11 September, 2014 17:31
Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull announced this morning that he will consult with the telco industry on new rules that would potentially force network operators that want to compete with National Broadband Network infrastructure to split their wholesale and retail operations.
By Rohan Pearce | 11 September, 2014 10:35
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) won't step in to halt Internet service provider TPG from rolling out fibre-to-the-basement services that could compete with National Broadband Network infrastructure, but the competition watchdog is likely to step in and regulate the provision of vectored VDSL services in apartment blocks.
By Rohan Pearce | 11 September, 2014 10:14
This whitepaper describes how to gain flexible, end-to-end management of the ever-changing mobile workforce landscape with suitable Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM). • Employing best practices can set you on the right course for addressing current needs and planning for the future • Change is the only constant in the mobile workforce landscape with multiple new models per year, frequent OS updates and new vendors emerging • Employees are resistant to corporate security policies and corporate control if it impedes their productivity or personal privacy
- NTT DoCoMo launches sensor-laden kids' watch
- Apple's iPhone will go on sale in China on Oct. 17
- Greens seek to limit ASIO hacking powers
- Privacy Commissioner battles Bash vulnerability
- EPIC seeks enforcement action over Arizona data breaches
- China clears iPhone 6 for sale only after security tweaks
- Kaspersky Lab appoints new APAC managing director
- Smart Sparrow wins Gates e-learning grant
- First wave of .melbourne domain names go live tomorrow
- Bernard Geoghegan takes Digital Realty Trust APAC reins
- Apple patches Bash vulnerability in OS X
- Ingogo raises $9 million from Australian investors, crowdfunding
- Telstra to trial public Wi-Fi network in November
- Victoria State Emergency Service extends Pacnet contract
- Second cyberattack hits SuperValu grocery stores' payment systems