Australia's competition regulator will not oppose TPG's acquisition of iiNet.
TPG - News, Features, and Slideshows
Only Australian Competition and Consumer Commission approval remains as a barrier to TPG's acquisition of iiNet, after iiNet shareholders today voted in favour of the deal.
iiNet shareholders have moved to snap up an offer of TPG shares ahead of a vote on whether to accept TPG's acquisition offer for the ISP.
A number of telcos have endorsed the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission moving to regulate non-NBN super-fast broadband networks that target residential end users.
A meeting of iiNet shareholders will vote next month on whether to accept TPG’s takeover bid, after a Federal Court hearing on Friday afternoon.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today