Australia's competition regulator will not oppose TPG's acquisition of iiNet.
TPG - News, Features, and Slideshows
Only Australian Competition and Consumer Commission approval remains as a barrier to TPG's acquisition of iiNet, after iiNet shareholders today voted in favour of the deal.
iiNet shareholders have moved to snap up an offer of TPG shares ahead of a vote on whether to accept TPG's acquisition offer for the ISP.
A number of telcos have endorsed the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission moving to regulate non-NBN super-fast broadband networks that target residential end users.
A meeting of iiNet shareholders will vote next month on whether to accept TPG’s takeover bid, after a Federal Court hearing on Friday afternoon.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Check your Future Risk
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.