TPG - News, Features, and Slideshows
If Telstra were to compete against NBN Co, it would change the economic model for the National Broadband Network, NBN Co CEO Bill Morrow has said.
By Adam Bender | 12 September, 2014 15:39
Federal Labor MP Michelle Rowland has accused Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull of "dithering" in his response to TPG's fibre-to-the-basement rollout.
By Rohan Pearce | 11 September, 2014 17:31
Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull announced this morning that he will consult with the telco industry on new rules that would potentially force network operators that want to compete with National Broadband Network infrastructure to split their wholesale and retail operations.
By Rohan Pearce | 11 September, 2014 10:35
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) won't step in to halt Internet service provider TPG from rolling out fibre-to-the-basement services that could compete with National Broadband Network infrastructure, but the competition watchdog is likely to step in and regulate the provision of vectored VDSL services in apartment blocks.
By Rohan Pearce | 11 September, 2014 10:14
The first report out of the NBN Panel of Experts, appointed by the government to conduct a cost-benefit analysis of the National Broadband Network, has rejected calls by telcos to further strengthen the rules that restrict NBN Co to wholesale-only operations.
By Rohan Pearce | 17 July, 2014 09:20
BIG-IQ Security makes it easy to manage the entire firewall policy life cycle. Read about the key benefits and download the policy auditing and security compliance report today
The explosion of smartphones and tablets in the workplace means that confidential information is now not only spread throughout your organization on servers and desktops, it is also being stored on mobile devices – which are prone to loss or theft – and being transmitted from these mobile devices beyond the control of your organization. It is easy for employees to disseminate – whether accidentally or intentionally – sensitive business data outside the organization with a simple action – e.g., upload employee healthcare records to the public cloud via a cloud storage app.
- Shanghai authorities ban government officials' use of iPhone
- Lenovo to cough up $100 refunds, $250 vouchers to settle IdeaPad suit
- Pertino adds management, tracking apps to its service
- Early iPhone 6 usage 8x higher than iPhone 6 Plus
- Ex-Cisco employee pleads guilty to second-degree murder in ‘Google Maps case'
- Ericsson acquires majority stake in Apcera for cloud policy compliance
- After harrowing 10-month trek, NASA's Maven orbits Mars
- SpaceX Dragon cargo craft heads to space station
- Brocade unveils OpenDaylight SDN controller
- Delve, Office Graph must transcend Office 365 to be revolutionary
- The 2014 Enterprise Architecture Awards
- iPhone 6 sales top 10M on opening weekend, 11% more than in '13
- EMC reportedly held merger talks with Hewlett-Packard
- How haptics will transform your gadgets
- Microsoft pushes back Xbox One release date in China