transmeta - News, Features, and Slideshows
Microprocessor designer Transmeta is looking for a buyer. Executives announced plans to sell the company on Wednesday, saying investment bank Piper Jaffray & Co. will act as its financial advisor during the sale process.
By Sumner Lemon | 26 September, 2008 07:22
Experts have one question about Nvidia's public admission last week that it may offer its own PC processor: What took you so long?
By Eric Lai | 12 March, 2009 09:08
CUA, Australia’s largest customer-owned financial institution, provides banking products and services to over 400,000 customers across the country. An initiative to develop new ‘branch of the future’ retail locations made securing mobile data and applications a number one priority. Read this case study to learn how secure mobility helped them to increase collaboration, manageability and innovation.
- White House sets 20% data center efficiency goal, but finds few takers
- Verizon won't throttle unlimited LTE users after all
- No break-up of NBN Co – yet: Turnbull
- Report: LulzSec leader directed cyberattacks while working for FBI
- Microsoft launches Windows 10 preview program
- Google finding its rhythm with streaming music service
- Intel developer kit focuses on IoT market
- Facebook apologizes to LGBT community, clarifies names policy
- Windows 8 user share nose-dives in September
- Conservative group says 2.4 million opposed to net neutrality rules
- Xen Project discloses serious vulnerability that impacts virtualized servers
- FCC takes steps to make room for 'white spaces,' wireless microphones
- Expert: Basic hacks can compromise industrial control systems
- Activists push Facebook to abandon its real-names policy
- ARM builds an OS for the Internet of Things