Truste - News, Features, and Slideshows
It turns out that TRUSTe, the provider of privacy certifications for online businesses, may not be so trustworthy after all. The company failed to conduct annual recertification checks for hundreds of companies holding its privacy seal, despite promising to do so, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission has charged.
By Grant Gross | 18 November, 2014 09:18
By Grant Gross | 24 June, 2014 06:04
The US-based Digital Advertising Alliance, a coalition of online advertising networks and companies, will soon release guidelines for the use of targeted advertising on mobile devices, although it's been difficult to come up with standards in the diverse mobile marketplace, members of the DAA said.
By Grant Gross | 05 June, 2013 20:30
A majority of European Internet users expect companies to ask for permission to track their activities online using cookies, privacy management company Truste said Thursday. But despite the 2009 introduction of the European Union's so-called cookie directive requiring just that, only a small minority of websites ask for visitors' consent, according to a survey by the company.
By Loek Essers | 15 November, 2012 14:11
In this White Paper, IDC offers up some quantifiable benefits that Asian enterprises have observed as a result of deploying backup and recovery solutions. · Many enterprises are finding that the backup and recovery processes and technologies that they have implemented have not kept pace with the demands of the business · IDC identifies how organizations can experience savings and improvements from the deployment of different types of technologies · The benefits fall into three categories: storage environment cost savings; end-user productivity enhancements; and IT staff productivity optimization
- FTAcquisition Marketing ExceutiveNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTSearch/SEO/SEM/PPC - Multiple OpportunitiesNSW
- FTSenior SEO ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
Organizations are moving beyond mobile email to mobile workflows that improve business operations by freeing employees from location and device constraints. Read this paper to see how sales leaders, lawyers, financial advisors, doctors and others are increasing staff productivity, strengthening compliancy and making faster, better-informed decisions with secure mobility.
- Molecular flash memory could store massive data
- Google, Rockstar reach deal to settle lawsuit over Nortel patents
- NSA chief says cyberattacks on industrial systems are his top concern
- Intel plans 3D NAND flash next year for 'as much storage as you want'
- Telstra deploys 4G to 50 neglected rural sites
- More mobile broadband spectrum possible for emergency services
- Governments act against webcam-snooping websites
- Google: Would you pay to not see ads on favorite websites?
- Facebook's alternative PHP engine attracts Web service providers
- Intel planning thumb-sized PCs for next year
- Microsoft drops Dropbox into Office Mobile for Android
- Cameras, robotic mules could help battle Ebola in West Africa
- Uber, facing public backlash, will rethink privacy
- Rise of Whatsapp could require regulatory reform: ACMA
- As Moore's Law approaches 50, Intel battling to keep up