- Akamai admits its OpenSSL patch was faulty, reissues keys
- Google updates terms of service to reflect its scanning of users' emails
- How to fix the two-factor authentication log-in error in Gmail on Android
- Tutorial: How to fix app store errors in Windows 8
Network downtime is an inescapable fact for networks of all sizes, and all the prevention and detection tools in the world won't allow analysts to quickly solve the problem. What's needed are tools that will pinpoint the root cause of the problem and determine the appropriate steps to solve it. This isn't to say that protection and detection tools aren't necessary. Obviously they are an important part of overall network health, but they should be a part of the solution, not THE solution.
By Tim Nichols, VP, global marketing, Endace | 16 November, 2012 21:42
This whitepaper is the second in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section details the design and capabilities of different forms of protection architecture designed for a variety of circumstances, while also providing alternative approaches. The paper also explains how to maintain availability, including network and application defense and DNS DDoS Mitigation.
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTExecutive Producer/Head of Production: Advertising AgencyNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
Finding a needle in a hay stack is hard, but the task pales in comparison to finding a specific needle in a pile of needles. Selecting the ideal Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution can feel just as daunting. ERP represents a serious investment for any organisation and is vital to future success. This report explores the strategies organisations are employing to find the right ERP fit that will give them the tools they need to thrive.
- Microsoft's Chinese partner confident Xbox can compete against Android consoles
- Australia needs effective government cyber policy leadership: report
- Court slaps TPG with $400k fine over 000 failure
- Lycamobile issued warning for over-charging customers
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
- Ukraine tensions could hurt international security efforts, Kaspersky says
- See ya, Microsoft: Intel looks to Android for growth in tablets
- Rushed Heartbleed fixes may expose users to new attacks
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- Typo halts sales of iPhone keyboard as injunction takes effect
- In Pictures: Windows 8.1 tablets with 8-inch screens: Which one is right for you?
- Heartbleed bug is irritating McAfee, Symantec, Kaspersky Lab
- Big data drives 47% growth for top 50 public cloud companies
- Cellular industry makes concession on kill switch
- In Pictures: Inside evolving satellite technology