- How to fix the two-factor authentication log-in error in Gmail on Android
- Tutorial: How to fix app store errors in Windows 8
- Brisbane to Gladstone yacht race fans track progress in real time
- Glass all gone after one-day sale, Google says
- Akamai admits its OpenSSL patch was faulty, reissues keys
twitter in pictures
Apple will integrate music identification technology created by Shazam into the next version of iOS, but could go much further than simple song naming.
By Gregg Keizer | 19 April, 2014 04:59
Twitter's new mobile advertising suite lets companies pitch their mobile apps in promoted tweets or place ads inside other apps.
By Loek Essers | 18 April, 2014 20:46
Aiming to play a bigger role in analyzing tweets and sharing the resulting insights with advertisers and other businesses, Twitter has acquired Gnip, its partner for the past few years.
By Zach Miners | 16 April, 2014 04:51
Twitter was not affected by the Heartbleed Internet vulnerability that rocked the Web security world this week, making one less password consumers need to change to protect themselves, but users still need to be careful how they respond to the threat.
By Stephen Lawson | 10 April, 2014 11:02
Real-time chatter about television abounds on Twitter, offering a potentially lucrative opportunity for advertising. The social network is looking to make the most of it, announcing a series of deals Monday to better monetize tweets about TV shows around the world.
By Zach Miners | 01 April, 2014 12:21
When I signed up for a Twitter account in the summer of 2009 I spent some time thinking about whether or not I should protect my tweets. As a novice Twitter user, I had to decide whether the benefits of protecting my tweets outweighed the drawbacks. Looking back, I do not regret my decision to protect my tweets, and I'll tell you why.
By Phil Shapiro | 23 February, 2011 09:14
Twitter may have become a household name, but it remains a mystery to many people. Perhaps even most people. For the next few days, I'm going to put on my teacher's cap and show you how to set up a Twitter account, how to put that account to good use, and how to read your incoming "tweets" (i.e. messages) from just about anywhere.
By Rick Broida | 08 April, 2010 02:59
Yesterday you learned how to access your Twitter account on the run. Ah, but what about at the office? What if you can't get a good cell signal at your desk? And what if the big bosses block your browser from connecting to Twitter? How will you tweet? HOW?!
By Rick Broida | 10 April, 2010 06:02
Analysts are pondering just what Microsoft might do with the Android-variant smartphone Nokia has under development: Keep it or kill it.
By Matt Hamblen | 12 December, 2013 18:13
Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky start. Meanwhile, the post-PC era put aging tech giants under pressure to reinvent themselves. Here in no particular order are IDG News Service's picks for the top 10 tech stories of the year.
By Marc Ferranti | 09 December, 2013 19:51
Whitepapers about twitter
The growth in social media has overwhelmed many marketers. Things are moving so fast that many brand managers stay busy keeping tabs on the latest developments and trends, with little time to look at the mix of social media being put into the market. This whitepaper provides a step-by-step guide for determining your strategy, and the proper mix or marketing channels - in social media.
Learn how every business can improve efficiency, compete better, and deliver compelling user experiences with flash. You'll also gain access to Gartner's 2013 Cool Vendor Report Download our ebook and learn how you can: - Improve efficiency - Compete better - Deliver compelling user experiences
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTContent StrategistNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
Insights from the 2013 IBM Chief Information Security Officer Assessment which uncovered a set of leading business, technology and measurement practices that help to address the questions CISO's and security leaders have in managing diverse business concerns, creating mobile security policies and in fully integrating business, risk and security metrics.
- Microsoft takes Iowa from corn to .com
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
- Steve Jobs' character becomes issue in Silicon Valley no-hiring case
- FCC vote on incentive auction plan could further open broadband competition
- Google tech to bring 3D mapping smarts to NASA's space station robots
- Plastic computers taking shape, but won't replace silicon
- Apple has bigger plans than just song ID with Shazam deal
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Americans cool with lab-grown organs, but not designer babies
- IE6: Retired but not dead yet
- Twitter to promote app downloads in mobile timelines