- Tutorial: How to fix app store errors in Windows 8
- How to fix the two-factor authentication log-in error in Gmail on Android
- 10 open source e-learning projects to watch
- How to fight back against CryptoLocker
twitter in pictures
Mobile users of Google's search and YouTube service will soon see more targeted ads that take them straight to the installation pages for advertisers' mobile apps.
By Zach Miners | 23 April, 2014 04:41
Apple will integrate music identification technology created by Shazam into the next version of iOS, but could go much further than simple song naming.
By Gregg Keizer | 19 April, 2014 04:59
Twitter's new mobile advertising suite lets companies pitch their mobile apps in promoted tweets or place ads inside other apps.
By Loek Essers | 18 April, 2014 20:46
Aiming to play a bigger role in analyzing tweets and sharing the resulting insights with advertisers and other businesses, Twitter has acquired Gnip, its partner for the past few years.
By Zach Miners | 16 April, 2014 04:51
Twitter was not affected by the Heartbleed Internet vulnerability that rocked the Web security world this week, making one less password consumers need to change to protect themselves, but users still need to be careful how they respond to the threat.
By Stephen Lawson | 10 April, 2014 11:02
When I signed up for a Twitter account in the summer of 2009 I spent some time thinking about whether or not I should protect my tweets. As a novice Twitter user, I had to decide whether the benefits of protecting my tweets outweighed the drawbacks. Looking back, I do not regret my decision to protect my tweets, and I'll tell you why.
By Phil Shapiro | 23 February, 2011 09:14
Twitter may have become a household name, but it remains a mystery to many people. Perhaps even most people. For the next few days, I'm going to put on my teacher's cap and show you how to set up a Twitter account, how to put that account to good use, and how to read your incoming "tweets" (i.e. messages) from just about anywhere.
By Rick Broida | 08 April, 2010 02:59
Yesterday you learned how to access your Twitter account on the run. Ah, but what about at the office? What if you can't get a good cell signal at your desk? And what if the big bosses block your browser from connecting to Twitter? How will you tweet? HOW?!
By Rick Broida | 10 April, 2010 06:02
Analysts are pondering just what Microsoft might do with the Android-variant smartphone Nokia has under development: Keep it or kill it.
By Matt Hamblen | 12 December, 2013 18:13
Politics collided with the world of technology this year as stories about U.S. government spying stirred angst both among the country's citizens and foreign governments, and the flawed HeathCare.gov site got American health-care reform off to a rocky start. Meanwhile, the post-PC era put aging tech giants under pressure to reinvent themselves. Here in no particular order are IDG News Service's picks for the top 10 tech stories of the year.
By Marc Ferranti | 09 December, 2013 19:51
Whitepapers about twitter
The growth in social media has overwhelmed many marketers. Things are moving so fast that many brand managers stay busy keeping tabs on the latest developments and trends, with little time to look at the mix of social media being put into the market. This whitepaper provides a step-by-step guide for determining your strategy, and the proper mix or marketing channels - in social media.
Learn how every business can improve efficiency, compete better, and deliver compelling user experiences with flash. You'll also gain access to Gartner's 2013 Cool Vendor Report Download our ebook and learn how you can: - Improve efficiency - Compete better - Deliver compelling user experiences
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTContent StrategistNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTDigital Content Manager/Senior Content Manager - CRM/Loyalty FocusNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
From “hangouts” to “communities,” Google+ has a lot to offer to brands looking to engage audiences and refine their strategies on this social platform. The Google+ Update, by Oracle Social Cloud (#OracleSocial), includes an overview of new features and functionality, user demographics, industry trends, and a review of best practices that will help increase the likelihood of user engagement and aid in a brand’s success in this channel.
- Qualcomm could face SEC probe over Chinese bribery allegations
- Automated call scam targets Qantas customers
- Megaupload seeks return of millions in frozen Hong Kong assets
- Securing the Internet of Things in a connected world
- Apple defies PC downturn again, boosts Mac sales
- Zynga founder Mark Pincus gives up day-to-day duties
- FCC will seek input on latest net neutrality proposal
- Apple to Microsoft: Better late than never for Office on iPad
- In Pictures: Fave raves - 33 tech pros share their favourite IT products
- In Pictures: What the rumour mill expects from iOS 8
- In Pictures: 15 tips for surviving - and thriving - as an IT contractor
- Quip issues API for mobile word processor, aims it at enterprise IT
- In Pictures: Cool tech and hot cars from the N.Y. Int'l Auto Show
- Telstra signs broadband security deal with Mako Networks
- With OpenPower, IBM tries to turn the tables on Intel