University of Chicago - News, Features, and Slideshows
There was something about Cheryl Fillekes that Google really liked. Over a seven-year period, Fillekes was contacted by Google recruiters four different times for jobs. In each case, she did well enough in the phone interviews to get an invitation for an in-person interview.
By Patrick Thibodeau | 22 July, 2015 06:49
Civil liberties and privacy groups have long criticized the U.S. National Security Agency, but those critics became louder last summer after details of the agency's data collection activities were disclosed in classified documents leaked by Edward Snowden.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 02 April, 2014 06:46
Enterprise infrastructure company Infoblox announced this week that it plans to release a free and open-source software tool called Tapestry aimed at generating a hard measurement of any network's complexity.
By Jon Gold | 27 September, 2013 17:13
With increased mobility in the workforce, the market for remote support solutions has increased by 35% in the last year and as demand for these solutions increases, so do the options for service providers. <p> This whitepaper provides key features an IT decision maker should look for when selecting a remote support solution such as core functionality, usability, customisation, security, scalability and deployment model.
- CCWeb / Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTSite Reliability Engineer - Java DevOpsNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer | Design projects | SMB & Enterprise clientsNSW
In this whitepaper find out how Schneider Electric reduced optimised traffic volume across the WAN by an average of 75% and minimised bandwith upgrades – ultimately decreasing IT spend with efficient systems. Read more about how a company employs more than 110,000 people in 100 countries upgraded ageing infrastructure to manage costs, mobility growth and cloud SaaS and IaaS, achieving 80% data reduction while utilising six times less bandwidth.
- SAP unwraps Project Orca and gives it a new name
- VMware brings Michigan to Europe to boost virtual networking
- Node.js adds long-term enterprise support version
- CommBank Offers app piloted at Westfield Hornsby
- Adobe teams with Dropbox as part of Document Cloud upgrades
- To scare people better, Android ransomware gets a snazzy UI
- Four questions about the Dell-EMC merger
- Microsoft's latest Windows 10 Insider build offers alt activation approach
- Google loads up virtual reality toolbox for developers
- Microsoft finally delivers on Skype messaging promises with new Windows 10 beta
- Box's future lies in developer tools
- As a private company, Dell-EMC will enjoy a freedom HP can only dream of
- What Dell buying EMC means for VMware
- Sikur joins secure smartphone race with $849 handset
- Dell agrees to acquire EMC for US$67 billion