- How to fix the two-factor authentication log-in error in Gmail on Android
- Tutorial: How to fix app store errors in Windows 8
- Brisbane to Gladstone yacht race fans track progress in real time
- How to fight back against CryptoLocker
The transition from copper-based telephone systems to IP networks in the U.S. could become swept up in political fallout as the FCC figures out how to regulate such networks in ways that will appease the courts.
By Grant Gross | 17 April, 2014 04:18
Some Republican policymakers objected to a new U.S. Federal Communications Commission plan to reinstate its net neutrality rules after a court threw them out, but broadband providers appeared to be less concerned.
By Grant Gross | 19 February, 2014 20:31
The U.S. Department of Justice will appeal a district judge's opinion saying a phone records collection program at the National Security Agency likely violates the U.S. Constitution.
By Grant Gross | 03 January, 2014 20:37
The U.S Federal Bureau of Investigation should make public a legal opinion it used to justify a past telephone records surveillance program because other agencies may still be relying on the document for surveillance justifications, the Electronic Frontier Foundation argued in court Tuesday.
By Grant Gross | 26 November, 2013 17:40
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
By Grant Gross | 14 January, 2014 20:48
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for compromises on a handful of issues.
By Grant Gross | 07 November, 2012 19:06
Learn how every business can improve efficiency, compete better, and deliver compelling user experiences with flash. You'll also gain access to Gartner's 2013 Cool Vendor Report Download our ebook and learn how you can: - Improve efficiency - Compete better - Deliver compelling user experiences
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTContent StrategistNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
Insights from the 2013 IBM Chief Information Security Officer Assessment which uncovered a set of leading business, technology and measurement practices that help to address the questions CISO's and security leaders have in managing diverse business concerns, creating mobile security policies and in fully integrating business, risk and security metrics.
- Microsoft takes Iowa from corn to .com
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
- Steve Jobs' character becomes issue in Silicon Valley no-hiring case
- FCC vote on incentive auction plan could further open broadband competition
- Google tech to bring 3D mapping smarts to NASA's space station robots
- Plastic computers taking shape, but won't replace silicon
- Apple has bigger plans than just song ID with Shazam deal
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Americans cool with lab-grown organs, but not designer babies
- IE6: Retired but not dead yet
- Twitter to promote app downloads in mobile timelines