U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit - News, Features, and Slideshows
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's Web comments form crashed Tuesday morning in the hours before the agency's first deadline for submitting comments on its net neutrality proposal.
By Grant Gross | 16 July, 2014 00:42
Advocates of strong net neutrality rules are calling for the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to reclassify broadband as a regulated utility, but such a move would trigger a lengthy court fight between the agency and broadband providers, some telecom law experts say.
By Grant Gross | 29 May, 2014 05:41
Republican legislators don't even want the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to think about reclassifying broadband as a utility -- a route the regulator could take in order to reinstate net neutrality rules.
By Grant Gross | 21 May, 2014 05:49
By Grant Gross | 16 May, 2014 02:13
Critics who say a new U.S. Federal Communications Commission proposal to restore net neutrality rules is too weak are increasing pressure on the agency to reclassify broadband as a regulated, common-carrier service like the traditional telephone network.
By Grant Gross | 01 May, 2014 04:27
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
By Grant Gross | 14 January, 2014 20:48
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for compromises on a handful of issues.
By Grant Gross | 07 November, 2012 19:06
Benefits based on Forrester Consulting Study “The Total Economic Impact of Converging SAP Landscapes on Vblock™ Systems”
- FTClient Service Director - Search: SEO & PPCNSW
- FTDigital Performance Manager - MediaNSW
- FTAccount Manager - DataNSW
- FTDigital Marketing CoordinatorNSW
- FTStrategic Account Manager - Google AnalyticsNSW
- FTData Product SpecialistNSW
- FTSEM Specialist - SEM AnalystNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | Programmatic / RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
The fact that digitalisation exists doesn’t mean it’s available and actionable. This paper explains why true integration is not possible with merely adequate technology. • Digitalisation improves user experience, availability and performance, processing power and decision-making • You owe it to yourself and your organization to go beyond “good enough” • Using a proven platform will mean improved business agility with the ability to establish new partnerships
- Microsoft to discontinue free Xbox Music streaming
- Investor visa overhaul to boost venture capital for startups
- Vietnam police hunt hackers behind mass outage
- Apple to stop SSL 3.0 support for push notifications soon
- Xiaomi moving data outside China following privacy concerns
- At Austin airport, Wi-Fi predicts how long the security line will be
- Twitter weaves Fabric, but will developers be drawn in?
- AT&T signed up 500,000 cars for its 4G network last quarter
- Debian community splits over systemd, but fork still unlikely
- TIO task force to field NBN grievances
- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Progress builds up developer chops with Telerik buy
- Monumental day for Wikipedia in Poland
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
- IBM's chip business sale gets national security scrutiny