U.S. Department of Homeland Security - News, Features, and Slideshows
Over a thousand major enterprise networks and small and medium businesses in the US have been compromised by a recently discovered malware package called "Backoff" and are probably unaware of it, the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) said in a cybersecurity alert.
By Martyn Williams | 23 August, 2014 07:04
U.S government agencies will work to release cyberthreat information faster to the health-care industry after a massive breach at hospital operator Community Health Systems, representatives of two agencies said.
By Grant Gross | 22 August, 2014 04:02
Two U.S. federal agencies have halted background checks with a contractor that said Wednesday its networks had been breached in a cyberattack suspected to have been coordinated by an unnamed country.
By Jeremy Kirk | 07 August, 2014 12:26
Malicious hackers are using remote access tools to break into retail point-of-sale systems and plant malware on them, the Department of Homeland Security warned.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 01 August, 2014 06:09
UXC Connect’s Jesmond Psaila says that DevOps can do for IT operations what Agile did for software development. This paper demonstrates how, by combining both approaches, you can significantly improve operational efficiency and time-to-market. • Marketing and development teams want to constantly change or increase functionality, while IT operations teams want to keep the environment as stable as possible • Agile software development and virtualisation have not solved the time-to-value problem faced by marketing and IT operations teams • Recent movements in DevOps aim to address and redefine a more agile service management platform, while new tools have vastly improved functionality to configure and automate common processes
- FTSenior Media TraderNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTCampaign Managers| RTB / Programmatic | Expression of InterestNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
CA commissioned Ponemon Institute to survey 748 IT and IT security practitioners for the 2013 Security of Cloud Computing Users study to see how cloud security has progressed over 2 years. This Infographic will show you the results - while security is improving, lingering doubts remain.
- US court approves eBay settlement over no-hire agreement
- Perth engineering firm pays out $65k for Autodesk piracy
- Lenovo ups features in low-cost Android tablets with $199 Tab S8
- West Sydney school gets connected to improve student literacy
- Samsung acquires cloud printing company PrinterOn
- Jack Wayman, founder of CES trade show, dies at 92
- Latest Firefox version adds protection against rogue SSL certificates
- ALRC grapples with privacy in the drone and data era
- Australian MDM market to reach $51.6m by 2016: Frost & Sullivan
- Appeals court clears Yelp of claims that it fixed reviews
- NBN: Government seeks to smooth transition from copper
- Microsoft China uses 'Windows 9' as official name of next edition
- Google to build quantum computing processors
- Linux kernel developer arrested in Russia
- Broadband and the future of learning