U.S. Department of Homeland Security - News, Features, and Slideshows
Opponents of a U.S. Senate bill intended to encourage businesses to share information about cyberthreats may have stalled a vote on the legislation.
By Grant Gross | 31 July, 2015 03:14
The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration's logging of international phone calls made from the U.S. was illegal, pressure group Human Rights Watch has alleged in a lawsuit filed late Tuesday.
By Loek Essers | 08 April, 2015 20:03
A U.S. Senate committee has voted in secret to approve a controversial bill that seeks to encourage businesses to share information about cyberthreats with each other and with government agencies.
By Grant Gross | 13 March, 2015 13:28
U.S. businesses and government agencies need to work more closely together to combat the growing threat of cyberattacks, President Barack Obama said Friday.
By Grant Gross | 14 February, 2015 08:17
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
This whitepaper looks at the dramatic shift in the relationship between technology and business and the challenges organisations are facing with expanding investments in mobility, social media, and Big Data/analytics — and, most significantly, a transformation to cloud-based delivery.
- Apple falls to third in China smartphone rankings, while Xiaomi vaults ahead
- Cleaning up botnets takes years, if ever, to complete
- Yahoo tackles large 'malvertising' campaign in its ad network
- Beat the Q Posse Group raises $5m
- Cisco's SDN controller has a security hole
- OneDrive finally lets you sync shared folders
- Condé Nast parent company jumps into big data market with 1010data purchase
- HoloLens for the enterprise due within a year
- Bad vibe brews about Windows 10
- US counterterrorism expert says it's time to give companies offensive cybercapabilities
- Patch halt looms for half of all IE users
- IBM applies some engineering rigor to the Internet of Things
- AT&T launches wireless data and TV services on one bill
- Will Facebook envy wreck Twitter?
- Clinton plan to power U.S. homes with renewable energy in 10 years is doable