- Glass all gone after one-day sale, Google says
- Akamai admits its OpenSSL patch was faulty, reissues keys
- How to fix the two-factor authentication log-in error in Gmail on Android
- Tutorial: How to fix app store errors in Windows 8
The U.S. National Security Agency, which has a cybersecurity mission in addition to surveillance, has disputed a report that it knew about the Heartbleed security vulnerability for at least two years before other researchers disclosed the flaw this month.
By Grant Gross | 12 April, 2014 07:20
The U.S. Congress should mandate that banks, retailers and payment card processors adopt new security standards to protect against widespread data breaches, some lawmakers said Wednesday.
By Grant Gross | 05 March, 2014 20:26
A new cybersecurity framework released Wednesday by U.S. President Barack Obama's administration aims to help operators of critical infrastructure develop comprehensive cybersecurity programs.
By Grant Gross | 12 February, 2014 18:45
U.S. Customs and Border Protection can search travelers' laptops and other electronic devices without a show of reasonable suspicion, according to a federal judge's dismissal of a 2010 lawsuit on Tuesday.
By Stephen Lawson | 01 January, 2014 00:39
This whitepaper is the second in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section details the design and capabilities of different forms of protection architecture designed for a variety of circumstances, while also providing alternative approaches. The paper also explains how to maintain availability, including network and application defense and DNS DDoS Mitigation.
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence ConsultantNSW
- FTBrand Relationship Manager | RTB Trading Desk | Digital Advertising | SydneyNSW
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTContent StrategistNSW
- FTMicrosoft Business Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTDeliverability SpecialistNSW
Valuable data can be a needle in a haystack, but by leveraging the value in existing information assets, organisations can generate real and achievable gains in revenue generation, IT investments and productivity gains. This whitepaper discusses how Information Management (IM) is a multi-faceted discipline that can be employed to meet or exceed your business objectives.
- IT security is national security -- but you're not alone
- Exclusive: Google's Project Loon tests move to LTE band in Nevada
- Enterprise who? Google says little about Apps, business cloud services in Q1 report
- Where's my gigabit Internet, anyway?
- Samsung teams with GlobalFoundries on 3D chips
- World Tech Update: Google buys drone maker Titan Aerospace and NHK shows off 8K television
- Music labels sue Pandora over pre-1972 recordings
- AMD's profitability streak ends at two quarters
- Netcraft tool flags websites affected by Heartbleed
- Israeli start-up, working with GE, out to detect Stuxnet-like attacks
- Facebook wants to help you meet friends offline
- Tor anonymity network to shrink as a result of Heartbleed flaw
- For Red Hat, it's RHEL and then...?
- Report: Oracle pushes back against Oregon officials over troubled health care site
- Google Glass to get a workout from Dutch firefighters