U.S. Department of Justice - News, Features, and Slideshows
It's possible for companies to design their encryption systems to allow law enforcement agencies to access customer data with court-ordered warrants while still offering solid security, U.S. Department of Justice officials said.
By Grant Gross | 13 August, 2015 06:41
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has charged 32 defendants with fraud in an international scheme that used stolen, yet-to-be-published press releases from hacked websites to conduct stock trades.
By Grant Gross | 13 August, 2015 02:32
Nine people face criminal charges in the U.S. for allegedly hacking three press release distributors and stealing yet-to-be-published announcements in a stock trading scheme that authorities say generated about US$30 million in illegal profits.
By Grant Gross | 12 August, 2015 04:33
A government investigation has concluded that Hillary Clinton sent classified information through a personal email account while she served as Secretary of State, The Wall Street Journal reported on Friday.
By Martyn Williams | 25 July, 2015 04:35
With reports out this week that Sprint and T-Mobile US are planning to announce a $32 billion merger this summer, two big questions linger: Would federal regulators approve the deal? And would T-Mobile CEO John Legere run the combined company?
By Matt Hamblen | 06 June, 2014 06:22
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
By Grant Gross | 20 December, 2013 16:11
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for compromises on a handful of issues.
By Grant Gross | 07 November, 2012 19:06
With the U.S. presidential election on Tuesday, it's fair to say that technology policy hasn't risen to the top of the agenda in the debate between President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
By Grant Gross | 02 November, 2012 17:37
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
This e-book gives insight into what it means to use a hybrid approach to cloud computing and the flexibility and choice that it provides. You will discover the type of technologies and approaches that are imperative for your organisation to create the business value and flexibility the constituents you serve demand.
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- FBI Director entreats tech firms to release encrypted data used in crimes and terror
- World's largest solar plant goes live; will provide power for 1.1M people
- Carriers celebrate as Telecommunications Act of 1996 turns 20
- Obama’s new cybersecurity agenda: What you need to know
- Navy calls on researchers to create firefighting humanoid robot
- Law firm searches for plaintiffs for class action suit against Apple over 'Error 53'
- Angular 1.5.0 paves the way for Angular 2
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
- Twitter gets an assist in taking on trolls and bullies
- 5G dreams in Barcelona: Cars, robots and VR games
- VMware gives enterprises a BYOD boost with three new tools