U.S. National Telecommunications and Information Administration - News, Features, and Slideshows
The U.S. National Telecommunications and Information Administration plans to host a series of meetings with interested people aimed at developing best practices for protecting privacy in the burgeoning aerial drone industry.
By Grant Gross | 05 March, 2015 05:28
This smartphone thing may finally be catching on.
By Grant Gross | 17 October, 2014 06:45
A facial recognition trade group's proposals for privacy standards are an "extreme" departure from U.S. expectations on how personal data should be handled, a privacy advocate said Tuesday.
By Grant Gross | 25 June, 2014 06:27
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for compromises on a handful of issues.
By Grant Gross | 07 November, 2012 19:06
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCJava/J2EE ConsultantVIC
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCSAP Test ManagerSA
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
One of the biggest use cases for the cloud – in fact, the biggest, in the case of hosted private cloud – is for backup and disaster recovery. This white paper explores why the Cloud is well suited for Disaster Recovery and what organisations need to consider to ensure that Cloud DR is right for them.
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Dragula looks to take the bite out of drag-and-drop
- Mozilla sets kill date for Firefox OS on phones
- LTE-U’s cold war may be thawing, as field testing commences ahead of summit
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Fed up with bogus computer support calls, man turns tables on scammers
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- SamsaraJS: Famo.us fork juices mobile Web UIs
- UN panel backs WikiLeaks' Julian Assange, but he may not go free
- The Neutrino exploit kit has a new way to detect security researchers
- 7 smartphone trends to watch this year
- What businesses need to know about Privacy Shield
- Box makes it easier for businesses to control encryption of cloud data