Victoria - News, Features, and Slideshows
Victoria in pictures
Victoria's auditor-general, John Doyle, has released a damning report on government ICT spending in the state.
By Rohan Pearce | 15 April, 2015 12:06
The Victorian Government has signed a $41.5 million extension on a contract with Motorola Solutions to manage the government’s emergency services data network.
By Adam Bender | 17 February, 2015 08:00
The Treasury Corporation of Victoria (TCV), which manages the state's funding requirements and provides financial services and advice to government agencies, is planning to overhaul its storage area network, issuing a request for tender over the weekend.
By Adam Bender | 08 September, 2014 15:18
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- FTServer EngineerNSW
Internal and external disruptions can impede business continuity and result in negative repercussions for enterprise productivity and data resources. This whitepaper looks at how improved mobility access can shield companies from unprecedented risks, resulting in greater cost savings and enhanced workforce continuity. It also highlights the benefits of having a mobile workspace technology which enables the workforce to have access to apps, desktops and files in difficult situations. Included are four case studies where organisations are able to demonstrate a high level of business continuity with sound disaster recovery strategies in place.
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Dragula looks to take the bite out of drag-and-drop
- Mozilla sets kill date for Firefox OS on phones
- LTE-U’s cold war may be thawing, as field testing commences ahead of summit
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Fed up with bogus computer support calls, man turns tables on scammers
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- SamsaraJS: Famo.us fork juices mobile Web UIs
- How to secure Amazon Web Services like a boss
- UN panel backs WikiLeaks' Julian Assange, but he may not go free
- The Neutrino exploit kit has a new way to detect security researchers
- 7 smartphone trends to watch this year
- What businesses need to know about Privacy Shield