The company in charge of building and operating the National Broadband Network will construct its national operations and test facility in Melbourne’s Digital Harbour development. NBN Co announced it would monitor and manage the NBN network and facilities, order service connections and repairs from Melbourne, and allow telcos using the network to test their services.
Victoria - News, Features, and Slideshows
Victoria in pictures
Digital Realty will spend up to US$68 million to establish a new data centre in Melbourne’s west, adjacent to its existing Deer Park facilities.
The first budget of the new Victorian Labor government sets aside $15 million for the development of 'Service Victoria'.
Victoria's auditor-general, John Doyle, has released a damning report on government ICT spending in the state.
The Victorian Government has signed a $41.5 million extension on a contract with Motorola Solutions to manage the government’s emergency services data network.
The Victorian government and iiNet have announced a free public Wi-Fi network in Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!