Victorian Racing Club - News, Features, and Slideshows
Punters keen to have a flutter at Flemington racecourse in Melbourne will be able to bet online and watch the race in HD on their smartphone within the arena when a Wi-Fi service is introduced by the Victorian Racing Club (VRC) next year.
By Hamish Barwick | 05 November, 2012 14:43
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
When Canadian food distributor George Weston Limited moved to Microsoft Office 365, it chose F5 Application Delivery Controllers to centrally manage user traffic to its Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) servers.
- In Pictures: Drones behaving badly
- In Pictures: New Cisco CEO: Meet the real Chuck Robbins
- iiNet board swings behind TPG’s new buyout offer
- In Pictures: How Chambers kept a high profile
- Apple security program, MacKeeper, celebrates difficult birthday
- In Pictures: 11 must-have Apple Watch apps
- Nvidia's shift away from mobile devices cuts modem unit
- FCC asks how LTE can share the airwaves with Wi-Fi
- Economist: The Internet of Things will deliver surge of productivity
- Speedy servers with Intel's 18-core chips, DDR4 memory hit the market
- Chrome reaches major user share milestone, climbs above 25%
- Microsoft boasts that new tool will control Amazon's cloud, too
- Android squeaks by iOS in mobile ad revenues
- Want to buy SAP software? There's an app (store) for that
- Microsoft SQL Server stretches into the cloud