videoconferencing - News, Features, and Slideshows
videoconferencing in pictures
Customer demand for mobile financial services and their appetite for new innovations are well ahead of the capabilities of many banks so the financial services sector must adapt, according to Westpac's head of retail and business banking, Jason Yetton.
By Hamish Barwick | 31 March, 2015 13:35
Westpac is rolling out videoconferencing to its branches around Australia to remotely connect small businesses with financial experts at the bank’s headquarters.
By Adam Bender | 19 March, 2015 13:18
Logitech today expanded its offerings in the videoconferencing/collaboration space with the launch of its ConferenceCam Connect device ($499.99). Combining an HD 1080p video camera with dual microphones and a speakerphone for 360-degree audio, the ConferenceCam Connect is aimed at small workgroup collaboration settings (up to six people). The device sits between the entry-level BCC950 unit ($249.99) and the upper-end ConferenceCam CC3000e ($999.99).
By Keith Shaw | 26 January, 2015 20:04
The widespread availability of Gigabit Internet connectivity by 2025 will open a brave new world of killer apps, according to the more than 1,400 experts who contributed to the Pew Research Center's latest study.
By Jon Gold | 10 October, 2014 01:06
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
The mobile workforce needs dependable, high-speed network connectivity to get the job done. This whitepaper looks at how refreshing client fleets with built-in 4G LTE technology lets employees take the internet with them - boosting flexibility, productivity and cost-efficiency.
- BSA settles seven cases for $147k
- DHS warns about privacy implications of cybersecurity bill
- Apple computers vulnerable to 'Thunderstrike 2' firmware worm
- Apple falls to third in China smartphone rankings, while Xiaomi vaults ahead
- Cleaning up botnets takes years, if ever, to complete
- Yahoo tackles large 'malvertising' campaign in its ad network
- Beat the Q Posse Group raises $5m
- Cisco's SDN controller has a security hole
- OneDrive finally lets you sync shared folders
- Condé Nast parent company jumps into big data market with 1010data purchase
- HoloLens for the enterprise due within a year
- Bad vibe brews about Windows 10
- US counterterrorism expert says it's time to give companies offensive cybercapabilities
- Patch halt looms for half of all IE users
- IBM applies some engineering rigor to the Internet of Things