videoconferencing - News, Features, and Slideshows
videoconferencing in pictures
The widespread availability of Gigabit Internet connectivity by 2025 will open a brave new world of killer apps, according to the more than 1,400 experts who contributed to the Pew Research Center's latest study.
By Jon Gold | 10 October, 2014 01:06
Businesses can communicate with each other using different videoconferencing products with a B2B service announced by Telstra.
By Adam Bender | 28 July, 2014 10:26
Blue Jeans Network, a video collaboration service provider, has introduced an online platform that gives people direct access to one another as well as to engineers, product developers, and company executives. The community is designed to give customers and the larger industry a forum to propose new product ideas, share feedback, and request support.
By Larry Hettick | 02 July, 2014 23:14
Since 99Designs was founded the startup has expanded from its initial office in Melbourne to have a presence on the ground in the US, Germany and Brazil.
By Rohan Pearce | 15 May, 2014 19:36
Benefits based on Forrester Consulting Study “The Total Economic Impact of Converging SAP Landscapes on Vblock™ Systems”
- FTClient Service Director - Search: SEO & PPCNSW
- FTStrategic Account Manager - Google AnalyticsNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | Programmatic / RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTDigital Performance Manager - MediaNSW
- FTSEM Specialist - SEM AnalystNSW
- FTData Product SpecialistNSW
- FTAccount Manager - DataNSW
- FTDigital Marketing CoordinatorNSW
Mobile devices present a unique dilemma to the enterprise. On the one hand, workers empowered with tablets and smartphones can transform the way they do business; they’re more agile, closer to customers and more productive. Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) programs give users the freedom to work on the devices of their own choosing, while still allowing an enterprise to reap the productivity benefits of these always connected, readily accessible mobile devices.
- Australian ISP stands up to filmmakers hunting pirates
- 8 big trends in big data analytics
- Panasonic tries tablet service for assisted living homes
- What Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg said in Mandarin that so impressed the Chinese
- Microsoft to discontinue free Xbox Music streaming
- Investor visa overhaul to boost venture capital for startups
- Vietnam police hunt hackers behind mass outage
- Apple to stop SSL 3.0 support for push notifications soon
- Xiaomi moving data outside China following privacy concerns
- At Austin airport, Wi-Fi predicts how long the security line will be
- Twitter weaves Fabric, but will developers be drawn in?
- AT&T signed up 500,000 cars for its 4G network last quarter
- Debian community splits over systemd, but fork still unlikely
- TIO task force to field NBN grievances
- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care