videoconferencing - News, Features, and Slideshows
videoconferencing in pictures
The widespread availability of Gigabit Internet connectivity by 2025 will open a brave new world of killer apps, according to the more than 1,400 experts who contributed to the Pew Research Center's latest study.
By Jon Gold | 10 October, 2014 01:06
Businesses can communicate with each other using different videoconferencing products with a B2B service announced by Telstra.
By Adam Bender | 28 July, 2014 10:26
Blue Jeans Network, a video collaboration service provider, has introduced an online platform that gives people direct access to one another as well as to engineers, product developers, and company executives. The community is designed to give customers and the larger industry a forum to propose new product ideas, share feedback, and request support.
By Larry Hettick | 02 July, 2014 23:14
Since 99Designs was founded the startup has expanded from its initial office in Melbourne to have a presence on the ground in the US, Germany and Brazil.
By Rohan Pearce | 15 May, 2014 19:36
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
This guide is intended for companies, organizations, and IT professionals who are looking for a network and application monitoring tool that provides a holistic view of application performance, including performance monitoring, from the end-user perspective.
- Chinese Android phone maker hides secret backdoor on its devices
- IBM detects skin cancer more quickly with visual machine learning
- ICANN data compromised in spearphishing attack
- US agency sues Sprint for alleged unauthorized charges
- BlackBerry's new Classic smartphone has a physical keyboard, sells for $449
- Microsoft's $84 million man: What's Nadella done to earn it?
- Top five smartphone disappointments of the year
- Is there life on Mars? Mystery (and hope) deepen
- Microsoft helps crack developer problems with Bing-based tool
- Salesforce connects SharePoint files to its cloud with new tool
- Netflix wins Dutch patent suit, can keep operating as usual
- Sony high-res OLED screen attaches to any eyewear
- Tokyo court hears lawsuit against Apple over laptop charger pins
- Vocus to acquire remaining shares in Amcom
- Comms Alliance calls govt plan a 'data creation regime'