Vine - News, Features, and Slideshows
The National Security Agency Monday defended its data collection practices amid revelations that almost 90% of the data it sweeps up involves ordinary Internet users not suspected of crimes.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 08 July, 2014 06:34
Twitter has decided to clamp down on the posting of explicit sexual content on its Vine video-sharing service.
By John Ribeiro | 07 March, 2014 04:59
Twitter became an Internet phenomenon as a tool for posting short text messages, but now it also wants to feature multimedia content more prominently.
By Zach Miners | 29 October, 2013 21:25
Vine, the video service introduced by Twitter in January, now has 40 million registered users, it said Tuesday.
By John Ribeiro | 21 August, 2013 07:14
Securities firms must navigate a range of opportunities and pitfalls to stay ahead of the competition. You have to deliver services across multiple devices and platforms, day and night, to both customers and employees. Unless these services deliver the latest, most accurate information, traders and firms can quickly lose the edge to competitors—along with revenue opportunities.
- Small businesses seek to take off with the cloud
- Acer releases its own Chromebox, bringing the Google OS to desktops
- As sales deadline approaches, OEMs continue to push Windows 7 PCs to consumers
- LG's high-end smartphone features trickle down to new L series
- Symantec opens $12m Sydney office
- Amazon strikes deal in China to offer more imported goods
- Retired US airport body scanners fail to spot guns, knives
- Data#3 revenue rises to $833.5m
- Turnbull earmarks 3.5GHz band for NBN fixed wireless
- Global Switch opens $300m Sydney East data centre
- Analysis of tweets around Ferguson shows Twitter's quick grip on the news
- NBN helps iiNet return to organic customer growth
- The UPS Store says malware found on systems of 51 stores
- Tablets priced under $35 on the horizon
- VMware acquires CloudVolumes for faster virtual app delivery