Vine - News, Features, and Slideshows
Smartphone sales increased substantially in the second quarter of 2015, but the rate of growth continued to slow, fueling concerns that the market has started to become saturated, according to a study released today by Juniper Research.
By Jon Gold | 31 July, 2015 03:01
With 2014 almost over, Microsoft has released its lists of the top searches on Bing and, so far, Apple's iPhone 6, Facebook and Kim Kardashian are the year's big winners.
By Sharon Gaudin | 02 December, 2014 07:17
The National Security Agency Monday defended its data collection practices amid revelations that almost 90% of the data it sweeps up involves ordinary Internet users not suspected of crimes.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 08 July, 2014 06:34
Twitter has decided to clamp down on the posting of explicit sexual content on its Vine video-sharing service.
By John Ribeiro | 07 March, 2014 04:59
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
This infographic compares legacy backup solutions with modern data protection solutions, showing legacy backups shortcomings in pivotal areas of data protection, such as application awareness, support for cloud tiers and more. Check out this infographic to learn why modern data solutions deliver more benefits than legacy backups.
- AT&T launches wireless data and TV services on one bill
- Will Facebook envy wreck Twitter?
- Clinton plan to power U.S. homes with renewable energy in 10 years is doable
- Samsung devices caught between Apple and Chinese smartphones
- Microsoft's buys sales-gamification startup with eye to CRM combo
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, Aug. 3
- Windows 10 commandeers users' upload bandwidth
- China clamps down on exports of drones and supercomputers
- Airbnb guest suspected of stealing $35k from San Francisco home
- Nokia reaches deal to sell Here business to Audi, BMW Group and Daimler
- Indian government orders ISPs to block 857 porn websites
- Telstra reveals increase in warrant-free access to customer data
- DNS server attacks begin using BIND software flaw
- Fake Apple iOS crash reports prove tricky to remove
- NBN to invest $40m to boost construction workforce