Vine - News, Features, and Slideshows
The National Security Agency Monday defended its data collection practices amid revelations that almost 90% of the data it sweeps up involves ordinary Internet users not suspected of crimes.
By Jaikumar Vijayan | 08 July, 2014 06:34
Twitter has decided to clamp down on the posting of explicit sexual content on its Vine video-sharing service.
By John Ribeiro | 07 March, 2014 04:59
Twitter became an Internet phenomenon as a tool for posting short text messages, but now it also wants to feature multimedia content more prominently.
By Zach Miners | 29 October, 2013 21:25
Vine, the video service introduced by Twitter in January, now has 40 million registered users, it said Tuesday.
By John Ribeiro | 21 August, 2013 07:14
BIG-IQ Security makes it easy to manage the entire firewall policy life cycle. Read about the key benefits and download the policy auditing and security compliance report today
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTCampaign Managers| RTB / Programmatic | Expression of InterestNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Media TraderNSW
- FTMedia Planner Buyer - Media Trader OpportunitiesNSW
A growing number of organisations are using off the shelf technologies to stretch application processing and data access for continuous application and availability. This paper describes how deployment models for applications work. Enterprises are consolidating high availability and data recovery practices and technologies to achieve continuous availability that provides users with uninterrupted access to data and applications The right solution provides data coherency across distance for simultaneous access to the same data in multiple locations Organisations need to be able to trust that the data and applications it depends on will continues to be available and operate, through both planned and unplanned outages
- Facebook open sources its mcrouter data-caching tool
- University of Queensland seeks network DDoS mitigation services
- Uber doubles down on shared rides, enacts permanent pricing cut for UberX
- In Pictures: World’s hot alternative energy projects
- In Pictures: New features coming to Internet Explorer
- In Pictures: 9 nightmare sci-fi virtual realities that are closer than you think
- Internet-enabled objects add to security risks
- Google reports a 19% jump in US government data requests
- Brocade buys NFV mobile analytics assets
- Apple releases ban-Bono tool after customers complain of free music
- NFL collaboration software looks for a win with businesses
- Yahoo slams new 'digital will' law in US, says users have privacy when they die
- SpaceX wants to build cities on Mars
- Mojang Unchained: Why Microsoft wants Minecraft maker
- Samsung's first open-source conference kicks off, with Tizen on its mind