Vodafone - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone in pictures
Telstra has waited just one day to copy Optus in offering up to $450 in credit to customers who leave their old carrier and sign a new two-year contract.
By Adam Bender | 09 September, 2014 16:19
Optus will cover the cost of early termination fees (ETFs) and provide credits for old smartphones in a move that appears to be aimed at reversing a recent customer loss trend.
By Adam Bender | 08 September, 2014 10:46
The "outrageous" size of NBN payments to Telstra is one example of the number one telco's unfair advantage, according to Vodafone CEO Inaki Berroeta.
By Adam Bender | 20 August, 2014 16:15
Technology giant Apple recently unveiled the company's latest iPhone -- the iPhone 4S. Featuring an identical physical design to the previous iPhone 4, the iPhone 4S (like the iPhone 3GS before it) is betting on faster performance, a better camera and a new voice recognition service to win over consumers.
By Ross Catanzariti | 10 October, 2011 15:39
BIG-IQ Security makes it easy to manage the entire firewall policy life cycle. Read about the key benefits and download the policy auditing and security compliance report today
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Media TraderNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTCampaign Managers| RTB / Programmatic | Expression of InterestNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTMedia Planner Buyer - Media Trader OpportunitiesNSW
Done right, BYOD can improve both productivity and job satisfaction. But done incorrectly, it can frustrate employees and lead to significant security concerns. · In 2012, Ovum pointed out the growing risk from unmanaged BYOD · The wide-open approach has done a lot to bring personal devices into the workplace, creating justified concerns about risk. · A recent Microsoft survey suggests personal technology has a positive impact in transforming our lives as well as innovation
- Geeks' favorite DeNA interactive streaming platform looks beyond Japan
- Local govt association boosts customer focus, knowledge management
- Amazon's new Fire tablets have more features at lower prices
- IPv6, IANA transition headline APNIC meeting
- Encryption goof fixed in TorrentLocker file-locking malware
- NBN often 'indistinguishable' from existing broadband for many: Turnbull
- CoinJar flashes Bitcoin debit card
- US military unaware of Chinese attacks against transport contractors
- Anittel reports revenue of $36m
- Bug infects Apple's iOS 8 HealthKit, delaying app launches
- Google lets Apps users bypass admins and install third-party Marketplace tools
- The kill switch is here: iOS 8 enables it by default
- Reports of another wave of layoffs rekindle bad press for Microsoft
- AT&T to put service setup in enterprise customers' hands