Vodafone - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone in pictures
A mandatory data retention scheme could be difficult and expensive for Telstra, according to the telco’s chief risk officer.
By Adam Bender | 26 September, 2014 15:44
Telstra has waited just one day to copy Optus in offering up to $450 in credit to customers who leave their old carrier and sign a new two-year contract.
By Adam Bender | 09 September, 2014 16:19
Optus will cover the cost of early termination fees (ETFs) and provide credits for old smartphones in a move that appears to be aimed at reversing a recent customer loss trend.
By Adam Bender | 08 September, 2014 10:46
The "outrageous" size of NBN payments to Telstra is one example of the number one telco's unfair advantage, according to Vodafone CEO Inaki Berroeta.
By Adam Bender | 20 August, 2014 16:15
Technology giant Apple recently unveiled the company's latest iPhone -- the iPhone 4S. Featuring an identical physical design to the previous iPhone 4, the iPhone 4S (like the iPhone 3GS before it) is betting on faster performance, a better camera and a new voice recognition service to win over consumers.
By Ross Catanzariti | 10 October, 2011 15:39
Benefits based on Forrester Consulting Study “The Total Economic Impact of Converging SAP Landscapes on Vblock™ Systems”
- FTClient Service Director - Search: SEO & PPCNSW
- FTDigital Performance Manager - MediaNSW
- FTAccount Manager - DataNSW
- FTDigital Marketing CoordinatorNSW
- FTStrategic Account Manager - Google AnalyticsNSW
- FTData Product SpecialistNSW
- FTSEM Specialist - SEM AnalystNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | Programmatic / RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
Security is an intrusive mechanism that is often seen to interfere with normal business operations. Nonetheless, security is essential to the normal operation of the business, and the right security mechanisms and approaches can minimize performance degradation.
- Microsoft to discontinue free Xbox Music streaming
- Investor visa overhaul to boost venture capital for startups
- Vietnam police hunt hackers behind mass outage
- Apple to stop SSL 3.0 support for push notifications soon
- Xiaomi moving data outside China following privacy concerns
- At Austin airport, Wi-Fi predicts how long the security line will be
- Twitter weaves Fabric, but will developers be drawn in?
- AT&T signed up 500,000 cars for its 4G network last quarter
- Debian community splits over systemd, but fork still unlikely
- TIO task force to field NBN grievances
- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Progress builds up developer chops with Telerik buy
- Monumental day for Wikipedia in Poland
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
- IBM's chip business sale gets national security scrutiny