Vodafone - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone in pictures
Telstra has emerged as the big winner from the government's $100 million mobile blackspot program. The telco will build the lion's share of new and upgraded mobile base stations under the program, while rival Optus will build none.
By Rohan Pearce | 25 June, 2015 13:26
Vodafone Hutchison Australia has extended its managed services contract with Nokia Networks for another four years.
By Adam Bender | 27 March, 2015 10:53
BlackBerry teams with Samsung, IBM on a secure tablet...Alibaba shows face recognition for payments...Yahoo adds encryption to email... and more tech news.
By IDG News Service staff | 16 March, 2015 22:31
Chief executives from Australia's largest telcos have called for the government to spell out its contribution to the costs of establishing a data retention regime.
By Rohan Pearce | 16 March, 2015 14:40
Technology giant Apple recently unveiled the company's latest iPhone -- the iPhone 4S. Featuring an identical physical design to the previous iPhone 4, the iPhone 4S (like the iPhone 3GS before it) is betting on faster performance, a better camera and a new voice recognition service to win over consumers.
By Ross Catanzariti | 10 October, 2011 15:39
Research shows that 94% of CIOs believe that enterprise mobility has become an important part of their enterprise IT strategy. While there are many benefits for business, there are still risks when it comes to security. This whitepaper looks at the steps all organisations to take when it comes to supporting a mobile workforce.
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTMid level IT consultant | Systems Integration & Managed ServicesNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
Snapshot-based data protection solutions were supposed to solve our backup challenges, weren't they? Then why are your backups still broken? If your snapshots are manually-managed or of the build-it-yourself variety, there may be several reasons that they aren't working very well. Learn more about the top reasons your snapshots are failing.
- 8 tech startups ink $400K in new contracts
- Clothing retailer Uniqlo uses brain waves to match customers with t-shirts
- With Safe Harbor gone, the hard work on data transfers starts now
- Meet Project Orca, SAP's new, Hana-based analytics tool
- Machines are replacing writers, Gartner says
- Can Microsoft's new phones save its mobile ambitions?
- Digital Guardian buys Code Green to gain data-loss prevention tech
- Microsoft charges into laptop market with Surface Book
- Cisco disrupts $60M ransomware biz
- Windows 10 device roundup features Lumia smartphones with Display Dock
- No need to panic: European Commission upbeat about Safe Harbour ruling
- When it comes to security, trust but verify
- Researchers steal secret RSA encryption keys in Amazon’s cloud
- Apple's new strategy for fighting off Android, retaining customers
- Atlassian takes JIRA beyond the development world