Vodafone - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone in pictures
Telecommunications providers shouldn't be forced to retain the IP addresses assigned to their customers for 24 months, Vodafone has argued.
By Rohan Pearce | 28 January, 2015 10:59
The government is in talks with Optus and Vodafone about funding upgrades of their 4G networks to support emergency alerts from the National Emergency Warning System, according to the national director of the Emergency Alert Program.
By Adam Bender | 13 January, 2015 14:19
Mobile customers on Optus and Vodafone's 4G networks might not always receive emergency alerts from the National Emergency Warning System due to compatibility problems that prevent the transmission of the user’s location on 4G.
By Adam Bender | 12 January, 2015 14:34
Telecom companies are vying for control of a small company that rents out fiberoptic cables in Milan in a competition that could determine who gets to build and control Italy's high speed telecommunications network.
By Philip Willan | 20 December, 2014 07:05
A 2300 kilometre undersea cable system connecting Australia and New Zealand across the Tasman Sea will commence construction in early 2015.
By Adam Bender | 18 December, 2014 09:57
Technology giant Apple recently unveiled the company's latest iPhone -- the iPhone 4S. Featuring an identical physical design to the previous iPhone 4, the iPhone 4S (like the iPhone 3GS before it) is betting on faster performance, a better camera and a new voice recognition service to win over consumers.
By Ross Catanzariti | 10 October, 2011 15:39
This report details the observations and findings from nine in-depth interviews and executive roundtable discussions conducted by IBRS in 2012 regarding BYOD in education <span style="color:#0000ff;">powered by Intel®</span>. • The more significant issue for education was not the device but the delivery of software and services that impact educational activities • There is not one approach that fits all educational institutions – or even a single approach that can be used across a single school • A broad cross-section of peers involved from across the education spectrum were represented at each roundtable, held in seven cities across ANZ region</p>
- Apple defies law of large numbers by booking bang-up iPhone sales
- Cyberthreat sharing must include strong privacy protections, advocates say
- Dell XPS 13 2015 is a MacBook Air killer
- Motorola returns to China, touts phone customization
- In Pictures: 10 tips to secure your iPhone
- Event fosters software and STEM entrepreneurs for education
- How to get the best performance out of Salesforce and other SaaS apps
- AWS launches WorkMail for the enterprise
- IBM's SoftLayer chief departs amid cloud transition
- OneDrive adds 'Albums,' will soon add automatic photo import from PC
- Silk Road paid thousands in shake-downs from malicious hackers
- Watch the snow pile up in Boston in this awesome 2 minute video
- Amazon said to launch enterprise email service
- Slack acquires Screenhero to add screensharing, voice, and video chat
- EU air passenger database about to take flight, but critics want it grounded