Vodafone - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone in pictures
Telstra has emerged as the big winner from the government's $100 million mobile blackspot program. The telco will build the lion's share of new and upgraded mobile base stations under the program, while rival Optus will build none.
By Rohan Pearce | 25 June, 2015 13:26
Vodafone Hutchison Australia has extended its managed services contract with Nokia Networks for another four years.
By Adam Bender | 27 March, 2015 10:53
BlackBerry teams with Samsung, IBM on a secure tablet...Alibaba shows face recognition for payments...Yahoo adds encryption to email... and more tech news.
By IDG News Service staff | 16 March, 2015 22:31
Chief executives from Australia's largest telcos have called for the government to spell out its contribution to the costs of establishing a data retention regime.
By Rohan Pearce | 16 March, 2015 14:40
Technology giant Apple recently unveiled the company's latest iPhone -- the iPhone 4S. Featuring an identical physical design to the previous iPhone 4, the iPhone 4S (like the iPhone 3GS before it) is betting on faster performance, a better camera and a new voice recognition service to win over consumers.
By Ross Catanzariti | 10 October, 2011 15:39
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
IT complexity has become a serious business problem, and IT managers are taking steps to control it, according to the findings of a recent survey. This whitepaper looks at the negative impact IT complexity has had on businesses, how the top industry players are dealing with the burden and why winning in the digital transformation race means IT leaders must be ready to not just respond to business needs but anticipate them with new tools and approaches to simplification.
- Black Hat 2015: Ransomware not all it's cracked up to be
- Black Hat 2015: Attackers use commercial Terracotta VPN to launch attacks
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, August 4
- Businesses can rent a robot for customer care
- Acer's new Windows 10 laptops arrive with Chromebook-like prices
- Microsoft updates program to encourage diversity in partner law firms
- BSA settles seven cases for $147k
- DHS warns about privacy implications of cybersecurity bill
- Apple computers vulnerable to 'Thunderstrike 2' firmware worm
- Apple falls to third in China smartphone rankings, while Xiaomi vaults ahead
- Cleaning up botnets takes years, if ever, to complete
- Yahoo tackles large 'malvertising' campaign in its ad network
- Beat the Q Posse Group raises $5m
- Cisco's SDN controller has a security hole
- OneDrive finally lets you sync shared folders