Warrnambool - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra CEO David Thodey personally apologised for outages in south-west Victoria following a fire that took out part of the telco’s Warrnambool exchange.
By Adam Bender | 05 December, 2012 10:55
Telstra repair work in south-west work continues more than a week after a fire took our part of the telco’s exchange in Warrnambool.
By Adam Bender | 30 November, 2012 15:31
An inquiry has been launched into the fire at a Telstra exchange in Warrnambool, Victoria, which cut off the telco’s fixed line network to 60,000 residents.
By Stephanie McDonald | 29 November, 2012 08:35
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
Customers are increasingly virtualising their environments to maximize capacity and cut cost. With only a few Flash drives and the software products in the FAST Suite, EMC VNX customers can realise those same benefits in their storage environment with a Flash 1st data strategy. Download now and find out how customers no longer have to compromise between performance & TCO.
- Oracle builds on BlueKai acquisition with Data Cloud
- Should EMC sell off 80% stake in VMware?
- Small cell device tech set to connect workplace Wi-Fi with 3G and LTE
- Want an Apple watch? Just 3D print one
- NASA upgrades humanoid robot in space
- What to listen for during Apple's earnings call today
- IEEE forms 25G Ethernet study group
- Intel releases its most reliable pro SSD
- Apple gets patent on iTime smart watch
- Dating app Wyldfire tries to avoid creeps by letting women take the lead
- Tor Project working to fix weakness that can unmask users
- Cybercrime wave whacks European banks
- Hands on with Xiaomi's Mi 4, a high-end handset, with an iPhone look
- Teradata acquires assets of Hadapt, Revelytix for big data
- Verizon revenue rises steadily, driven by wireless service growth