Warrnambool - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra CEO David Thodey personally apologised for outages in south-west Victoria following a fire that took out part of the telco’s Warrnambool exchange.
By Adam Bender | 05 December, 2012 10:55
Telstra repair work in south-west work continues more than a week after a fire took our part of the telco’s exchange in Warrnambool.
By Adam Bender | 30 November, 2012 15:31
An inquiry has been launched into the fire at a Telstra exchange in Warrnambool, Victoria, which cut off the telco’s fixed line network to 60,000 residents.
By Stephanie McDonald | 29 November, 2012 08:35
Mobile computing is no longer a “fad”—recent ESG research data shows that 87% of enterprise organisations say mobile computing is either “critical” or “very important” for supporting business processes and employee productivity. In fact, ESG research indicates that 42% of enterprises are actively developing a significant number of mobile applications themselves. Report the full report today.
- Marriott CIO: FCC message on WiFi blocking loud and clear
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- NEC aims at Big Data 'sweet spot' with new SAP Hana tool
- Uber will fight to keep its Boston ride data private
- Verizon to allow opt-out from mobile 'supercookies'
- Brief: Tesla boosts 0-60 acceleration with over-the-air software upgrade
- AT&T will pay $18.2B as top bidder in mobile spectrum auction
- BMW cars found vulnerable in Connected Drive hack
- Twitter's Vine Kids app is not just for kids
- Apple puts the big hurt on Samsung
- Google Glass holds promise but requires a 'reset'
- Microsoft updates cloud-based SQL Server to simplify management