The WatchGuard XCS 770R is an enterprise-class security appliance designed to protect organisations from email and Web threats.
watchguard - News, Features, and Slideshows
In the <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2011/111611-smb-security-survey-253083.html">security</a> popularity contest of the moment, <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/subnets/cisco/">Cisco</a> and Juniper are down and Palo Alto Networks and Check Point are up when it comes to network firewalls, according to one research firm.
WatchGuard's latest security appliance, the XTM 330, allows business travelers from small enterprises to use their iPads or iPhones to communicate securely with the office, the vendor said on Tuesday.
Internet security provider, WatchGuard, has been alarmed by survey results that revealed some Australian IT professions do not consider social media to be a potential risk.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.