watchguard - News, Features, and Slideshows
In the <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2011/111611-smb-security-survey-253083.html">security</a> popularity contest of the moment, <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/subnets/cisco/">Cisco</a> and Juniper are down and Palo Alto Networks and Check Point are up when it comes to network firewalls, according to one research firm.
By Ellen Messmer | 30 November, 2011 05:45
WatchGuard's latest security appliance, the XTM 330, allows business travelers from small enterprises to use their iPads or iPhones to communicate securely with the office, the vendor said on Tuesday.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 30 November, 2011 03:42
Internet security provider, WatchGuard, has been alarmed by survey results that revealed some Australian IT professions do not consider social media to be a potential risk.
By Hamish Barwick | 15 April, 2011 08:53
Research shows that 94% of CIOs believe that enterprise mobility has become an important part of their enterprise IT strategy. While there are many benefits for business, there are still risks when it comes to security. This whitepaper looks at the steps all organisations to take when it comes to supporting a mobile workforce.
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTMid level IT consultant | Systems Integration & Managed ServicesNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
In this whitepaper find out how Schneider Electric reduced optimised traffic volume across the WAN by an average of 75% and minimised bandwith upgrades – ultimately decreasing IT spend with efficient systems. Read more about how a company employs more than 110,000 people in 100 countries upgraded ageing infrastructure to manage costs, mobility growth and cloud SaaS and IaaS, achieving 80% data reduction while utilising six times less bandwidth.
- Meet Project Orca, SAP's new, Hana-based analytics tool
- Machines are replacing writers, Gartner says
- Can Microsoft's new phones save its mobile ambitions?
- Digital Guardian buys Code Green to gain data-loss prevention tech
- Microsoft charges into laptop market with Surface Book
- Cisco disrupts $60M ransomware biz
- Windows 10 device roundup features Lumia smartphones with Display Dock
- No need to panic: European Commission upbeat about Safe Harbour ruling
- When it comes to security, trust but verify
- Researchers steal secret RSA encryption keys in Amazon’s cloud
- Apple's new strategy for fighting off Android, retaining customers
- Atlassian takes JIRA beyond the development world
- Arista adds security to cloud software
- Windows 10 users back away from the Edge
- Doom or delight? Court ruling on Safe Harbor brings uncertainty to privacy dealings