watchguard - News, Features, and Slideshows
By Ellen Messmer | 30 November, 2011 05:45
WatchGuard's latest security appliance, the XTM 330, allows business travelers from small enterprises to use their iPads or iPhones to communicate securely with the office, the vendor said on Tuesday.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 30 November, 2011 03:42
Internet security provider, WatchGuard, has been alarmed by survey results that revealed some Australian IT professions do not consider social media to be a potential risk.
By Hamish Barwick | 15 April, 2011 08:53
This edition of the recurring Threat Landscape Review examines data from WildFire™, a key component of the Palo Alto Networks threat intelligence cloud, to identify how organizations in different industries are targeted and affected by malware. Download the latest research from Unit 42 to see current trends and malware distribution patterns across 10 industries, and find out what you need to know about the Kuluoz malware family, and how to defend against it.
- Office for Android now widely available, with new Outlook apps in tow
- AllSeen IoT group acts to head off patent wars
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, January 29
- Microsoft previews OneDrive for Business for the Mac
- Intel wants to banish cables, connectors with new Broadwell chips
- Apple hits Samsung at home, where it hurts
- US targets mobile operator for deceptive data promises
- Symantec A/NZ boss Brenton Smith quits
- Boosted by iPhone 6 sales, Apple ties with Samsung for top smartphone rank
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Google backs Singularity Uni to allow students outside US to study for free
- New Chrome extension spots unencrypted tracking
- Silk Road dealer found a hungry market for mail order drugs
- Data retention: Industry uncertainty dismissed as 'hearsay'
- Oracle Service Cloud gets more social