The WatchGuard XCS 770R is an enterprise-class security appliance designed to protect organisations from email and Web threats.
watchguard - News, Features, and Slideshows
In the <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2011/111611-smb-security-survey-253083.html">security</a> popularity contest of the moment, <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/subnets/cisco/">Cisco</a> and Juniper are down and Palo Alto Networks and Check Point are up when it comes to network firewalls, according to one research firm.
WatchGuard's latest security appliance, the XTM 330, allows business travelers from small enterprises to use their iPads or iPhones to communicate securely with the office, the vendor said on Tuesday.
Internet security provider, WatchGuard, has been alarmed by survey results that revealed some Australian IT professions do not consider social media to be a potential risk.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Check your Future Risk