The WatchGuard XCS 770R is an enterprise-class security appliance designed to protect organisations from email and Web threats.
watchguard - News, Features, and Slideshows
In the <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2011/111611-smb-security-survey-253083.html">security</a> popularity contest of the moment, <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/subnets/cisco/">Cisco</a> and Juniper are down and Palo Alto Networks and Check Point are up when it comes to network firewalls, according to one research firm.
WatchGuard's latest security appliance, the XTM 330, allows business travelers from small enterprises to use their iPads or iPhones to communicate securely with the office, the vendor said on Tuesday.
Internet security provider, WatchGuard, has been alarmed by survey results that revealed some Australian IT professions do not consider social media to be a potential risk.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now