watchguard - News, Features, and Slideshows
By Ellen Messmer | 30 November, 2011 05:45
WatchGuard's latest security appliance, the XTM 330, allows business travelers from small enterprises to use their iPads or iPhones to communicate securely with the office, the vendor said on Tuesday.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 30 November, 2011 03:42
Internet security provider, WatchGuard, has been alarmed by survey results that revealed some Australian IT professions do not consider social media to be a potential risk.
By Hamish Barwick | 15 April, 2011 08:53
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
Security is an intrusive mechanism that is often seen to interfere with normal business operations. Nonetheless, security is essential to the normal operation of the business, and the right security mechanisms and approaches can minimize performance degradation.
- IN PICTURES: CeBIT 2015, Sydney, Trade Show
- IN PICTURES: CeBIT 2015, Sydney, Day One Keynote addresses
- Kevin Mitnick's tips for countering social engineering
- Vic govt push to streamline service delivery
- Netflix open-sources security incident management tool
- Sally Beauty investigates possible second card breach
- Coles trials voice-recognition gizmo Hiku
- Infrastructure modernisation drives efficiencies at ANZ
- Rombertik malware destroys computers if detected
- Rackspace adds second Australian data centre
- Canva targets SMBs with new subscription product
- VCE's VxRack systems want to be Vblocks for the next generation
- Microsoft picks security for the enterprise win
- Google buys Timeful to boost its apps' time management skills
- Zuckerberg's zeal for free Internet shows in Internet.org video