WD - News, Features, and Slideshows
It looks like Apple will hold its annual iPhone event on Tuesday, Sept. 9.
By Gregg Keizer | 06 August, 2014 05:59
Apple's Handoff - one of the key new features of iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite - will work only on newer Macs that support Bluetooth 4.0 and the Bluetooth LE (low energy) technology.
By Gregg Keizer | 22 June, 2014 21:18
Apple's just announced approach to home automation involves Homekit, an iOS 8 framework and network protocol for controlling devices in the home. But will it play nicely with others?
By Patrick Thibodeau | 06 June, 2014 20:36
An Australian company has made a big deal this week of taking umbridge over Apple's use of the name HealthKit. That's because the company is named HealthKit.
By Ryan Faas | 07 June, 2014 01:46
Who is Amazon's biggest competitor in the cloud?
By Brandon Butler | 04 April, 2013 20:11
UXC Connect’s Jesmond Psaila says that DevOps can do for IT operations what Agile did for software development. This paper demonstrates how, by combining both approaches, you can significantly improve operational efficiency and time-to-market. • Marketing and development teams want to constantly change or increase functionality, while IT operations teams want to keep the environment as stable as possible • Agile software development and virtualisation have not solved the time-to-value problem faced by marketing and IT operations teams • Recent movements in DevOps aim to address and redefine a more agile service management platform, while new tools have vastly improved functionality to configure and automate common processes
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTDigital Media PlannerNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTCampaign Managers| RTB / Programmatic | Expression of InterestNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Media TraderNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
Technology has become the heart and soul of every business, but IT workload and system complexity become more challenging. This whitepaper details the future of IT, the major challenges facing CIOs, and the three ways to transform IT so CIOs can lead the way.
- How to run Flash on your iPad (if you must)
- Baidu, Tencent help Chinese shopping malls take on Alibaba
- LG playing waiting game for plasma TV exit
- Australian startup snapshot: Vimcore
- Telstra finalises joint venture with Telkom Indonesia
- IN PICTURES: The new Microsoft under Satya Nadella
- Toshiba sensor to sharpen smartphone photos
- In pictures: SAP opens $60m Melbourne innovation centre
- Google's Project Wing building drone delivery service
- In pictures: Capgemini unveils SMAC lab in Melbourne
- Poaching drivers may be the norm for ride-sharing companies
- Half-Life publisher Valve faces ACCC legal action
- Hillary Clinton: 'Our technology companies are not part of our government'
- In Pictures: 15 simple, secret Windows tips and tricks designed to save you time
- In Pictures: 7 cheap computing boards for scratching your maker itch