WD - News, Features, and Slideshows
Microsoft's 14-month rent of former Nokia CEO Stephen Elop cost the firm at least $18 million, or about $1.3 million each month.
By Gregg Keizer | 19 June, 2015 02:19
Apple did not trumpet it earlier this week during the keynote address kicking off its Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), but the company will release an Android-to-iOS migration app alongside iOS 9 later in the year.
By Gregg Keizer | 12 June, 2015 06:06
Apple on Monday gave a strong hint that it has a larger iPad in the works, analysts said today.
By Gregg Keizer | 10 June, 2015 06:18
Apple yesterday promised that the iOS 9 upgrade would not repeat the debacle of last year, when owners of iPhones and iPads with small storage allotments were unable to easily install the new operating system.
By Gregg Keizer | 10 June, 2015 02:50
An Australian company has made a big deal this week of taking umbridge over Apple's use of the name HealthKit. That's because the company is named HealthKit.
By Ryan Faas | 07 June, 2014 01:46
Who is Amazon's biggest competitor in the cloud?
By Brandon Butler | 04 April, 2013 20:11
Incorporating path control in your WAN is a critical first step along the way to deploying a full SD-WAN solution. This whitepaper looks at how you can use dynamic tools to shortcut the complex configurations and expenditures of time and resources to ultimately efficiently utilise the hybrid links that may already be deployed in the network.
Opportunities to truly innovate are rare. Yet today, flash technology has created the opportunity to not only deliver massive I/O performance, but to transform ease-of-use, array capabilities, and business value. This whitepaper is a quick and concise guide to show how you can use all-flash storage to benefit your business.
- Government cloud panel sets record
- 'Unprecedented' growth for Brisbane startup scene
- Vodafone switches 4G data to new core network
- Android malware masquerades as Nintendo game emulator
- Lizard Squad hacker draws suspended sentence for online attacks
- Ex Oracle VP takes top Aussie role at Symantec
- Fujitsu unveils Chromebook managed service offering for enterprises
- Defence extends Optus satellite contract until 2020
- Oracle gets September trial date against Rimini Street
- Bluedot Innovation aims for the enterprise
- How getting mobile helped John Holland slash IT costs
- Data center group tightens certification rules for service providers
- An Aussie company is building the world's smallest SDN switch
- Hardcore Hardware: The Origin PC Millennium can show off its three GeForce GTX 980Ti cards from either side
- In Pictures: Hacking Team's hack curated