Google on Thursday announced it will shut down support for Chrome on Windows XP at the end of the year.
Web servers - News, Features, and Slideshows
Mozilla on Monday announced its first developer preview of a 64-bit Windows version of Firefox.
Mozilla's head of Firefox took shots at doomsayers this week, calling those who wonder whether the iconic browser long ago peaked "dead wrong."
Mozilla last week denied that there was a connection between flat search revenue in 2013 and recent fundraising efforts that have asked Firefox users to donate to the nonprofit.
Chrome security engineers have proposed that all websites that don't encrypt traffic be marked as insecure by browsers.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms