Google on Thursday announced it will shut down support for Chrome on Windows XP at the end of the year.
Web servers - News, Features, and Slideshows
Mozilla on Monday announced its first developer preview of a 64-bit Windows version of Firefox.
Mozilla's head of Firefox took shots at doomsayers this week, calling those who wonder whether the iconic browser long ago peaked "dead wrong."
Mozilla last week denied that there was a connection between flat search revenue in 2013 and recent fundraising efforts that have asked Firefox users to donate to the nonprofit.
Chrome security engineers have proposed that all websites that don't encrypt traffic be marked as insecure by browsers.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.