Web servers - News, Features, and Slideshows
Mozilla last week denied that there was a connection between flat search revenue in 2013 and recent fundraising efforts that have asked Firefox users to donate to the nonprofit.
By Gregg Keizer | 24 December, 2014 03:00
Chrome security engineers have proposed that all websites that don't encrypt traffic be marked as insecure by browsers.
By Gregg Keizer | 23 December, 2014 02:31
Mozilla today pulled out the PR stops to trumpet the 10th anniversary of Firefox, and in celebration released an interim build of Firefox 33 that includes a new privacy tool and access to the DuckDuckGo search engine.
By Gregg Keizer | 11 November, 2014 08:00
Delivering more products, heightened quality and shortened customers with flawless execution and minimal business interruption defines your supply chain success. This report discusses a newly developed end-to-end solution with the right tools to efficiently procure, assemble, ship and deliver the goods your customers want, when they want them.
- Computer simulation eases real-world Chinese traffic jams
- Link between NSA and Regin cyberespionage malware becomes clearer
- How not to waste your money on the second wave of 802.11ac wireless gear
- China signals censors will continue to crack down on VPN services
- Facebook, Instagram temporarily down in many countries
- Quantum bringing public cloud into virtual storage fold
- Data retention: Journalists decry 'Stasi‐like surveillance state'
- DEA cameras tracking hundreds of millions of car journeys across the US
- Telstra no better off under HFC transition plan, government says
- Oracle and Samsung said to be teaming up for mobile cloud delivery
- Microsoft results buoyed by cloud products, but profit drops
- In Pictures: 5 things we love, hate about the ASUS X205 notebook
- Get ready for the 24-hour laptop: Battery life hits new highs
- Facebook testing spartan Android 'Lite' service
- States threaten lawsuit against Obama's municipal broadband plan