webmail - News, Features, and Slideshows
After more than two years of development to Horde open source project has released version 4.0 of its integrated groupware and webmail suites.
By Rodney Gedda | 15 June, 2011 09:18
Hackers love a challenge. And more than that, they love cash.
By Robert McMillan | 05 June, 2009 05:41
Google is extending its hosted e-mail archiving service to hold messages for up to a decade, the company said Wednesday.
By Jeremy Kirk | 09 October, 2008 08:21
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
Communications service providers (CSPs) are struggling with an explosion of data traffic resulting from increased mobile usage, streaming video, resource-intensive over-thetop (OTT) applications, and smart device proliferation. At the same time, CSPs must deploy new network technologies and services to stay competitive and satisfy customers.
- Chinese regulators target Microsoft for office visits
- Consumer Office 365 tops a half-billion dollars in annual revenue run-rate
- Is the Samsung Z smartphone just delayed -- or doomed?
- Attackers install DDoS bots on Amazon cloud, exploiting Elasticsearch weakness
- Chinese users tire of older social networking sites
- Workarounds to purge search bar from Firefox's new tab page are available
- Layoffs cool Microsoft employees' opinion of CEO Satya Nadella
- Queensland Ambulance Service invites offers for iOS report form
- ABS develops Web service for users to create own population clock
- Rogue employees using photocopiers and email services to steal data
- Connected home brings new revenue opportunity for telcos: Ovum
- Melbourne recruitment firm fined $11k for Office 2007 piracy
- Blow up your website and start over
- Until the Tails privacy tool is patched, here's how to stay safe
- Telstra unveils interoperable videoconferencing service