webmail - News, Features, and Slideshows
After more than two years of development to Horde open source project has released version 4.0 of its integrated groupware and webmail suites.
By Rodney Gedda | 15 June, 2011 09:18
Hackers love a challenge. And more than that, they love cash.
By Robert McMillan | 05 June, 2009 05:41
Google is extending its hosted e-mail archiving service to hold messages for up to a decade, the company said Wednesday.
By Jeremy Kirk | 09 October, 2008 08:21
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
Email archiving is a little bit like driving your reliable car. You expect it to operate smoothly, day after day, and do not necessarily plan for any crisis events such as a sudden engine failure. That is about the same perception many enterprises have about email. They don't worry about backup, about archiving, about eDiscovery, until, as one IT administrator said, something goes wrong. As the CIO whose diverse responsibilities includes budget control, cost avoidance, risk mitigation, data management and supporting the operational excellence of the enterprise as a whole, email archiving may not always be top of mind. Until something goes wrong. Read this whitepaper to learn how next-gen email archive delivers true business value.
- Microsoft levels up web version of Outlook for business customers
- Employment engine keeps humming for IT job seekers
- Salesforce taps Instagram's new API with tailored marketing tools
- Review: Ikea wireless-charging furniture is stylish and functional but not without issues
- So long (Vista), it's been good to know yah
- Who goes there? CA will know with Xceedium buy
- India reverses ban on porn websites
- EFF-led group wants to give do-not-track some bite
- Intel's big plan to seed the private cloud market
- Sprint sees record low customer loss rate, but drops to 4th place behind T-Mobile
- Named Data Networking consortium preps for workshop, hackathon
- Ballmer's phone blunder cost Microsoft $10B
- Harvard CISO shares 5 pearls of IT security wisdom
- Senate heads toward vote on CISA cyberthreat info sharing bill
- SanDisk, Toshiba double down, announce the world's highest capacity 3D NAND flash chips