webmail - News, Features, and Slideshows
After more than two years of development to Horde open source project has released version 4.0 of its integrated groupware and webmail suites.
By Rodney Gedda | 15 June, 2011 09:18
Hackers love a challenge. And more than that, they love cash.
By Robert McMillan | 05 June, 2009 05:41
Google is extending its hosted e-mail archiving service to hold messages for up to a decade, the company said Wednesday.
By Jeremy Kirk | 09 October, 2008 08:21
UXC Connect’s Jesmond Psaila says that DevOps can do for IT operations what Agile did for software development. This paper demonstrates how, by combining both approaches, you can significantly improve operational efficiency and time-to-market. • Marketing and development teams want to constantly change or increase functionality, while IT operations teams want to keep the environment as stable as possible • Agile software development and virtualisation have not solved the time-to-value problem faced by marketing and IT operations teams • Recent movements in DevOps aim to address and redefine a more agile service management platform, while new tools have vastly improved functionality to configure and automate common processes
- FTCampaign Managers| RTB / Programmatic | Expression of InterestNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTDigital Media PlannerNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager X 3 | Display + Video advertisingNSW
- FTSenior Media TraderNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
Security is an intrusive mechanism that is often seen to interfere with normal business operations. Nonetheless, security is essential to the normal operation of the business, and the right security mechanisms and approaches can minimize performance degradation.
- FBI, Secret Service studying 'scope' of reported bank cyberattacks
- Telstra’s Whispir comms service to get global expansion
- Retailers urged to defend against 'Backoff' point-of-sale malware
- NBN likely to share HFC with Foxtel
- Vertigan broadband demand forecast leaves NBN Co CEO 'curious'
- Brisbane laundry launches Web-connected washing machines
- AFP apologises for privacy breach
- NBN Co aims to serve 1 million premises by next July
- Section 313: iiNet, industry orgs seek limits on website blocking
- ANZ Banking Group improves incident response with comms tool
- IBM Watson now answers your questions before you ask
- Are Uber's aggressive recruitment tactics legal?
- Fibre, Internet segments drive Vocus Communications revenue
- Senate extends telecommunications interception inquiry
- PC market in 2014 a bit less dire than previously thought