webmail - News, Features, and Slideshows
After more than two years of development to Horde open source project has released version 4.0 of its integrated groupware and webmail suites.
By Rodney Gedda | 15 June, 2011 09:18
Hackers love a challenge. And more than that, they love cash.
By Robert McMillan | 05 June, 2009 05:41
Google is extending its hosted e-mail archiving service to hold messages for up to a decade, the company said Wednesday.
By Jeremy Kirk | 09 October, 2008 08:21
Benefits based on Forrester Consulting Study “The Total Economic Impact of Converging SAP Landscapes on Vblock™ Systems”
This eBook can help fix issues with integration strategy and data collection by telling you what the problem is and how to fix it by achieving better decisions and instant action. • As budgets inevitably tighten, good companies lose their competitive edge • Event-driven integration future proofs your integration platform and lets you use your integration budget for innovation rather than maintenance • Business users and IT can solve problems by focusing on improving the availability of information with contextual, event-based data
- RiteAid blocks Apple Pay, Google Wallet
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- Apple hands 8 execs stock awards worth up to $27M
- Neural networks draw on context to improve machine translations
- Toshiba Chromebook 2 review: An attractive Chrome OS experience
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- China develops its first homegrown server amid cybersecurity concerns
- Automation arrives at restaurants (but don't blame rising minimum wages)
- Honda rolls out pedestrian detection for Legend sedan
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Microsoft to continue using Nokia brand on entry-level phones
- Usage alert compliance a priority as TCP code enforcement heads into year three
- Symantec donates $260k towards cyberbullying prevention
- Court delays NBN Co, Pipe Networks battle
- Adobe begins encrypting user data collected from Digital Editions app