webmail - News, Features, and Slideshows
After more than two years of development to Horde open source project has released version 4.0 of its integrated groupware and webmail suites.
By Rodney Gedda | 15 June, 2011 09:18
Hackers love a challenge. And more than that, they love cash.
By Robert McMillan | 05 June, 2009 05:41
Google is extending its hosted e-mail archiving service to hold messages for up to a decade, the company said Wednesday.
By Jeremy Kirk | 09 October, 2008 08:21
In the current market, there is an increasing demand for unbiased information about Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions. This white paper focuses on solutions that are anticipated to have an important role in Enterprise Mobility Management. An overview of features has been created to enable a better understanding and comparison of capabilities.
Opportunities to truly innovate are rare. Yet today, flash technology has created the opportunity to not only deliver massive I/O performance, but to transform ease-of-use, array capabilities, and business value. This whitepaper is a quick and concise guide to show how you can use all-flash storage to benefit your business.
- Parrot MiniDrones are equipped to hover, race and float on water
- Watch as we follow Google's new self-driving car
- Despite Apple Watch, Fitbit is still in the race
- Facebook tests a new way to show video - and make money from it
- VPN users, beware: You may not be as safe as you think you are
- NASA readies test for first Mars airplane
- Intel's first Skylake chips coming in first week of August
- Another fiber optic cable severed by vandals, slowing west coast Internet
- FCC tells TracFone it must allow phone unlocking
- Microsoft's Office 2016 preview gets real-time editing in Word and more
- Want an IPv4 address? Get in line
- Microsoft streamlines hybrid cloud operations with new tools
- Sencha's new framework helps enterprises build Web apps for all devices
- Hacktivist group possibly compromised hundreds of websites
- Salesforce sweetens the deal for growing SMBs with new Desk.com edition