wii - News, Features, and Slideshows
Nintendo won't be abandoning hardware or licensing its game titles for use on smartphones, its President Satoru Iwata told analysts in Tokyo.
By Tim Hornyak | 30 January, 2014 04:40
Nintendo's President said a lack of compelling titles for the Wii U is hurting sales, and promised to improve the console's lineup this year.
By Jay Alabaster | 25 April, 2013 08:45
Japanese gamemaker Nintendo will combine its hardware teams for portable and home-based consoles, the first major change in its development structure in nearly a decade.
By Jay Alabaster | 16 January, 2013 10:23
Sales of Nintendo's new Wii U game console appear to be lagging those of its famous predecessor in Japan after its opening weekend, though the company says both sold out and comparisons are largely meaningless.
By Jay Alabaster | 12 December, 2012 09:35
Dear Nintendo, while I respect your president Reggie Fils-Aime's decision to shrug off the Wii's inability to do high-definition video as "no loss" in an interview with CNBC, I'm not sure you're taking the long view.
By Matt Peckham | 16 January, 2010 10:52
This infographic looks at the challenge of both empowering your workforce with constant access on all devices and protecting your critical business information. •Understand why attacks on information are multifaceted and how to create a security approach to address this •Learn the 7 best practice principles to protect your critical business information •See why security technologies are critical for protection and how to implement for best use
- Fletcher mulls reverse auctions for broadcast spectrum
- Wi-Fi growth set to drive sales of new Ethernet speeds
- Flying high, Apple readies Watch to ship in April
- Windows 10 Spartan browser will get extensions
- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
- Data retention: Two years too long to keep IP addresses, says Vodafone
- Data Privacy Day a reminder to protect your personal information
- Apple posts record sales, says Watch will ship in April
- FCC calls blocking of personal Wi-Fi hotspots "disturbing trend"
- Yahoo to spin off its stake in Alibaba
- Kevlar could keep lithium-ion batteries from catching fire
- Microsoft previews free, updated Power BI business intelligence tool
- Microsoft's stream processing engine boosts Bing, Azure services
- A new kind of DDoS threat: The "Nonsense Name" attack
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space