xero - News, Features, and Slideshows
Two Australian tech companies have injected money into the local startup scene.
By Adam Bender | 03 December, 2014 09:58
After a pivot into mobile payments, Ingogo has raised $9.1 million in a pre-IPO funding round.
By Adam Bender | 30 September, 2014 11:13
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
Most organisations want to improve web application performance for their users, but they can’t always justify the cost of implementing acceleration techniques.Fine out where to find a simple, low-risk, and low-cost acceleration solution that can significantly improve the end-user experience. Read more
- Westpac makes $84m from digital sales
- AGL's CFO to lead tech at energy company
- Dave Goldberg, entrepreneur and husband of Facebook's Sandberg, dies
- ACLU: NSA phone dragnet should be killed not amended
- Antivirus test labs call out Chinese security company as cheat
- Microsoft woos developers with SDK for Band fitness tracker
- Telecom trade groups, ISPs ask for delay of US net neutrality rules
- Verizon boosts role in smart cities and farms services
- Microsoft stakes out ambitious goal of 1B Windows 10 devices
- Potential rival to Google's Project Ara booted from IndieGoGo
- Companies must teach employees how to swim in new oceans of data
- Developers, download these apps to see if Microsoft is on the right track
- Tesla announces gigawatt-scaling commercial battery and a home battery system for $3,500
- Apple confirms tattoos can interfere with Apple Watch's heart rate sensor