ZTE - News, Features, and Slideshows
Not to be outdone by the iPhone 6 Plus, Chinese vendor ZTE has come out with its own high-end phablet, the Nubia Z9 Max -- an aluminum smartphone with a feature-packed camera.
By Michael Kan | 27 March, 2015 01:36
Samsung jumps into payments... NXP buys Freescale to build a bigger chip company ... Iran "ready to work with Google"... and more tech news.
By IDG News Service staff | 02 March, 2015 23:15
ZTE is taking biometric authentication in a new direction with its Grand S3 smartphone, which lets users log into their phones with eye scanning.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 02 March, 2015 02:36
A vulnerability found in a DSL router model from D-Link allows remote hackers to change its DNS (Domain Name System) settings and hijack users' traffic. The issue might also affect other devices because it is located in a popular firmware used by different manufacturers, according to a security researcher.
By Lucian Constantin | 28 January, 2015 05:20
ZTE sees big promise in the U.S. prepaid handset market, and is releasing a 6-inch smartphone with high-end specs, all for US$200 when bought without a contract.
By Michael Kan | 06 January, 2015 13:07
A serious vulnerability in an embedded Web server used by many router models from different manufacturers allows remote attackers to take control of affected devices over the Internet.
By Lucian Constantin | 19 December, 2014 06:16
ZTE has found that smartphones with the Firefox OS are doing well in developing countries but not in the U.S., where the company is taking a multipronged mobile OS approach.
By Agam Shah | 28 October, 2014 07:41
Chinese smartphone maker ZTE is hoping to drum up smartphone sales in the U.S., with a new 5.7-inch phablet that'll be available exclusively on T-Mobile from Sept. 24.
By Michael Kan | 17 September, 2014 12:42
Samsung and Apple, in the second quarter, sunk to their lowest shares of the global smartphone market in recent years as Chinese smartphone vendors came on strong, according to market research firm, IDC.
By Matt Hamblen | 30 July, 2014 07:10
Gone, at least potentially, are the days of salespeople having to lug around a 4-pound projector to make presentations to potential customers.
By Matt Hamblen | 10 July, 2014 03:22
Chinese mobile phone maker ZTE is doing battle in Europe with a firm that holds a portfolio of standards-essential patents, saying that it is impeding fair competition by not licensing the intellectual property on reasonable terms.
By Loek Essers | 19 June, 2014 21:20
The European Union will not take action against Chinese mobile telecommunications product manufacturers it announced Thursday.
By Jennifer Baker | 27 March, 2014 17:01
Those who like to take selfies might be interested in the latest handset from ZTE, a smartphone that the Chinese company claims is the world's first with a 13-megapixel front-facing camera.
By Michael Kan | 25 March, 2014 11:12
Chinese handset maker ZTE is diving into China's home gaming market with a new Android entertainment console that it is pricing at 689 yuan (US$112) in the hope of undercutting products from Microsoft and Sony.
By Michael Kan | 19 March, 2014 11:22
Chip vendors and device makers are readying the smartphones, hotspots and cars that will let users eventually enjoy higher download speeds with LTE-Advanced.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 26 February, 2014 17:46
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Media Buyer - Sales CoordinatorNSW
- CCFront End Web Developer (Drupal)NSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Management - Account Director - Leading Entertainment ClientNSW
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
A healthcare organization’s small application management staff must ensure high availability and fast delivery of thousands of critical administrative and clinical applications. See what they did to meet those goals.
- Startup takes the effort out of endpoint detection and response
- Vectra Networks ships a new sensor for its attack-detection gear
- Popular hotel Internet gateway devices vulnerable to hacking
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, March 27
- Microsoft wants to make Powerpoint more Web-friendly, buys LiveLoop
- Telstra acquires healthcare analytics company
- UN to appoint watchdog to focus on privacy in digital age
- At Facebook, a sharpening focus on virtual reality
- Toshiba announces industry's densest 3D flash memory
- In Japan, smartphone apps time spring's cherry blossoms
- Optus to review information security after privacy snafu
- Data retention: Telstra to keep customer data within Australia
- An SDN vulnerability forced OpenDaylight to focus on security
- Vodafone extends Nokia Networks contract for four years
- Audit unearths Tasmanian government security gaps