ZTE - News, Features, and Slideshows
ZTE has found that smartphones with the Firefox OS are doing well in developing countries but not in the U.S., where the company is taking a multipronged mobile OS approach.
By Agam Shah | 28 October, 2014 07:41
Chinese smartphone maker ZTE is hoping to drum up smartphone sales in the U.S., with a new 5.7-inch phablet that'll be available exclusively on T-Mobile from Sept. 24.
By Michael Kan | 17 September, 2014 12:42
Samsung and Apple, in the second quarter, sunk to their lowest shares of the global smartphone market in recent years as Chinese smartphone vendors came on strong, according to market research firm, IDC.
By Matt Hamblen | 30 July, 2014 07:10
Gone, at least potentially, are the days of salespeople having to lug around a 4-pound projector to make presentations to potential customers.
By Matt Hamblen | 10 July, 2014 03:22
Chinese mobile phone maker ZTE is doing battle in Europe with a firm that holds a portfolio of standards-essential patents, saying that it is impeding fair competition by not licensing the intellectual property on reasonable terms.
By Loek Essers | 19 June, 2014 21:20
The European Union will not take action against Chinese mobile telecommunications product manufacturers it announced Thursday.
By Jennifer Baker | 27 March, 2014 17:01
Those who like to take selfies might be interested in the latest handset from ZTE, a smartphone that the Chinese company claims is the world's first with a 13-megapixel front-facing camera.
By Michael Kan | 25 March, 2014 11:12
Chinese handset maker ZTE is diving into China's home gaming market with a new Android entertainment console that it is pricing at 689 yuan (US$112) in the hope of undercutting products from Microsoft and Sony.
By Michael Kan | 19 March, 2014 11:22
Chip vendors and device makers are readying the smartphones, hotspots and cars that will let users eventually enjoy higher download speeds with LTE-Advanced.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 26 February, 2014 17:46
The two most talked about smartphones ahead of this year's Mobile World Congress sit at opposites sides of the spectrum; the low-end Android-based Nokia X and Samsung Electronics' new flagship model, the Galaxy S5.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 18 February, 2014 15:00
ZTE plans to unveil a range of "high-performance smartphones" in Barcelona next week, including the Grand Memo II LTE with a 6-inch screen.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 18 February, 2014 11:04
The fledgling Tizen smartphone OS has managed to attract 15 new backers, three of which are big name brands in Asia, including the Chinese search giant Baidu, handset maker ZTE, and Japanese mobile operator SoftBank Mobile.
By Michael Kan | 13 February, 2014 11:35
With all the smartphones on the market, Chinese company ZTE is hoping to set its phones apart by bringing voice-assistant technology to its newest flagship device, the Grand S II.
By Michael Kan | 07 January, 2014 18:05
Love it or hate it, the annual International CES is the way the year begins for many people in the consumer electronics industry. Next week in Las Vegas, companies will present their vision of things to come, some of it grounded in fact and some pure speculation. For all the solid technology on show, there's an equal amount of "throw it out and see what sticks" gadgets and gizmos.
By Martyn Williams | 03 January, 2014 17:39
The U.S. International Trade Commission has ruled against InterDigital in a complaint that alleged Huawei, Nokia, ZTE had infringed the company's patents.
By Michael Kan | 20 December, 2013 05:05
Developed by the CIO executive Council in conjunction with Rob Livingstone Advisory, Pathways Advanced is a 12-month CIO delivered, small group, mentor based professional leadership development program. Pathways Advanced brings together best practice, thought leadership and business insights for today’s most promising ICT professionals
- FTSenior SEO ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager - DataNSW
- FTDigital Marketing CoordinatorNSW
- FTClient Service Director - Search: SEO & PPCNSW
- FTDigital Performance Manager - MediaNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
TheInfoPro's unique Market Window uses IT professionals ratings of vendors on 14 separate criteria to calculate scores for Vendor Promise and Vendor Fulfillment, allowing comparison of vendors’ effectiveness at strategy, marketing, delivery and execution. In prior studies, this research appeared in the Vendor Performance report.
- Samsung attacks Chinese rivals with new mid-range Galaxy phones
- FCC's Wheeler said to mull hybrid approach to net neutrality
- Some Aussie businesses using DevOps to improve customer engagement and reduce IT spend: report
- The Google shakeup continues: Andy Rubin is out
- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Major banks ready their own mobile payment apps
- Android creator Andy Rubin leaving Google
- Data retention is necessary red tape: Turnbull
- Zuckerberg to connect with regular folk in first 'community Q&A'
- In Pictures: 12 shocking social media horror stories
- In Pictures: 10 cool new features found in iOS 8.1
- RCA gives unexpected boost to tablet market in Q3
- Apple surrenders top tablet satisfaction spot to Amazon
- Petition targets Apple over ‘spyware' in OS X Yosemite
- IBM drills into the energy industry for cognitive computing advances