ZTE - News, Features, and Slideshows
Many smart phone manufacturers preload remote support tools on their Android devices in an insecure way, providing a method for hackers to take control of the devices through rogue apps or even SMS messages.
By Lucian Constantin | 07 August, 2015 03:33
Nokia Here goes to car makers...Bill proposes automotive security standard...Microsoft write down leads to quarterly loss....and more tech news.
By IDG News Service staff | 22 July, 2015 21:22
Chinese brands don't always command much attention in the U.S. So when ZTE teased its newest smartphone, the Axon, it initially didn't mention the company at all.
By Michael Kan | 22 July, 2015 00:08
The Snapdragon 210 processor, which is meant to open the door for sub-$100 LTE smartphones, is off to a slow start. But that is about to change, according to Qualcomm.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 03 July, 2015 02:12
Finnish company Uros has launched an LTE version of its wireless hotspot that can be equipped with 10 SIM cards to make roaming abroad easier.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 26 June, 2015 02:17
When ZTE launched its latest phone, the Z9, the Chinese company wasn't embarrassed to reveal its high price.
By Michael Kan | 08 May, 2015 21:11
Will bezel-less phones be the next big thing?
By Michael Kan | 07 May, 2015 04:14
Not to be outdone by the iPhone 6 Plus, Chinese vendor ZTE has come out with its own high-end phablet, the Nubia Z9 Max -- an aluminum smartphone with a feature-packed camera.
By Michael Kan | 27 March, 2015 01:36
Samsung jumps into payments... NXP buys Freescale to build a bigger chip company ... Iran "ready to work with Google"... and more tech news.
By IDG News Service staff | 02 March, 2015 23:15
ZTE is taking biometric authentication in a new direction with its Grand S3 smartphone, which lets users log into their phones with eye scanning.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 02 March, 2015 02:36
A vulnerability found in a DSL router model from D-Link allows remote hackers to change its DNS (Domain Name System) settings and hijack users' traffic. The issue might also affect other devices because it is located in a popular firmware used by different manufacturers, according to a security researcher.
By Lucian Constantin | 28 January, 2015 05:20
ZTE sees big promise in the U.S. prepaid handset market, and is releasing a 6-inch smartphone with high-end specs, all for US$200 when bought without a contract.
By Michael Kan | 06 January, 2015 13:07
A serious vulnerability in an embedded Web server used by many router models from different manufacturers allows remote attackers to take control of affected devices over the Internet.
By Lucian Constantin | 19 December, 2014 06:16
ZTE has found that smartphones with the Firefox OS are doing well in developing countries but not in the U.S., where the company is taking a multipronged mobile OS approach.
By Agam Shah | 28 October, 2014 07:41
Chinese smartphone maker ZTE is hoping to drum up smartphone sales in the U.S., with a new 5.7-inch phablet that'll be available exclusively on T-Mobile from Sept. 24.
By Michael Kan | 17 September, 2014 12:42
Unstructured data formats are much harder to search and analyse than databases or simple text. In this context, ‘big data’ is a challenge, not an advantage. This whitepaper looks at how you can apply a data-centric approach across diverse business areas and shows how, having cracked open the content of unstructured data, your organisation can develop processes and competencies that will reduce costs, improve efficiency and deliver new sources of business value.
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCWeb / Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
This IDC research whitepaper looks at the three key APAC enterprise IT mega-trends that are driving digital transformation and the five aspects CIOs and their business peers will need to transform within their organisation to keep pace with the evolving landscape. Find out CxOs rising digital priorities, all-flash array adoption and performance specific to the region.
- Developers getting more help with heterogenous processors
- FBI takes down alert on chip credit cards after bankers complain
- Firefox to drop old-tech plug-ins by end of 2016
- Meet the virtual woman who may take your job
- Dismal PC business contraction continues; no bounce yet from Windows 10
- Juniper Networks looking to go private?
- Display Dock for new Lumias will cost $99
- 3 Takeaways from Amazon’s re:Invent cloud conference
- AWS re:Invent and VMworld: A tale of two conferences
- LogMeIn buying password manager LastPass
- Wi-Fi Alliance reaches for peace over unlicensed LTE
- 7 warnings to heed before a cloud migration
- Facebook splits React library across Web and mobile
- US will not seek legislation against encryption
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic