Google updates Instant Run, Android Emulator, and Android Debug Bridge in the latest revision of its IDE
President Barack Obama is proposing a sharp increase in the fiscal 2017 budget on cybersecurity spending, which is aimed at improving dated government software and promoting better Internet security for consumers.
The French data protection authority has ordered Facebook to stop some transfers of personal data of its users to the U.S. and to change the way it handles the data of users and non-users visiting its website.
New Sup6T has arrived, as well as a low-end supervisor for the 4500-E and a "Mini" for small sites
Cisco warned on Monday of serious flaws it found in an Internet-connected thermostat control, which it said are typical among products of vendors who aren't well-versed in network security.
People testing out the public beta of Microsoft's Azure Stack private cloud system have some new platform services and DevOps tools to play with less than two weeks after it initially launched.
By Blair Hanley Frank | 09 February, 2016 11:35
Attorneys at the recent LegalTech conference heard about new technologies that automate some of what they do and could reduce the need for large large law firms.
The increasingly busy enterprise collaboration space got a new entry Monday with Prysm's new platform designed to support dispersed, multidevice workplaces.
Kingston has purchased Imation's IronKey subsidiary, a maker of encrypted USB drives.
Twitter may be getting ready to launch an algorithm that will reorder the way users see tweets on their feeds.
Microsoft has announced that a public preview of the enterprise-specific synchronization of settings, apps and passwords between devices running Windows 10 is now available.
By Gregg Keizer | 09 February, 2016 07:23
If company CEOs can be replaced by computers, why not the president of the United States?
By Katherine Noyes | 09 February, 2016 06:59
An AT&T regulatory filing last week shed light on a lesser-known aspect of the emerging 5G wireless standard that could be a boon to some consumers: Home broadband.
Researchers from security vendor Kaspersky Lab have identified three cybercrime groups that compromise and steal money from financial institutions using sophisticated techniques and custom malware.
Hours-long entertainment shows are a staple of the new year in many East Asian countries, but none is greater than Chinese Central Television's lunar new year gala.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCIT Performance Test AnalystACT
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
This whitepaper looks at the security gaps and disconnects in organisations, how network virtualisation can help to reduce risk and support a higher-level security strategy and why micro-segmentation provided through network virtualisation paves the way for implementing a Zero Trust model.
- Android Studio 2.0 beta speeds up app restarts
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Cisco boosts, broadens Catalyst switches
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- 9 technologies that could cut demand for lawyers, lower legal fees
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Kingston buys encrypted flash drive maker IronKey
- Users await possible Twitter feed change
- Microsoft previews enterprise-grade setting sync in Windows 10
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance