Alcatel-Lucent has opened a services delivery center in Bangalore that can manage, operate and maintain multivendor fixed and mobile telecommunications networks, the company said.
By John Ribeiro | 12 October, 2010 22:50
Investment in the technology behind smart grid management is vital to ensuring the nation-wide move doesn't fail, according to one academic.
By Hamish Barwick | 13 October, 2010 10:13
AVG may not have the brand recognition of McAfee or Symantec, but with two decades of experience and over 110 million customers it's no slouch in security either.
By Tony Bradley | 13 October, 2010 06:05
The Minnesota state government said last month that it's moving its messaging and collaboration systems to Microsoft Corp.'s hosted Business Productivity Online Suite in an effort to address multiple challenges, including an aging workforce and an increase in red ink.
By Patrick Thibodeau | 13 October, 2010 05:06
Intel reported an increase in quarterly profits on Tuesday, brushing off weakness in the consumer market and predicting "healthy worldwide demand for computing products" moving forward.
By Agam Shah | 13 October, 2010 08:21
Laptop lock maker Kensington claims it has solved the riddle of how to make more people tether their expensive portables to deter theft - make it easier to attach and detach the security cable.
By John E Dunn | 13 October, 2010 03:25
Vmware is set to address the problem that many SMEs find when it come to using cloud services - the lack of expertise in-house. At its VMworld Europe conference, the company is releasing the beta of a service called Go Pro, which will enable customers who are unused tp server virtualisation by simplifying connections to the clouds.
By Maxwell Cooter | 13 October, 2010 03:09
Online bank account users should not ignore the threat posed by obscure data-theft Trojans such as 'Bugat', 'SpyEye', and 'Carberp', security company Trusteer has warned.
By John E Dunn | 13 October, 2010 03:18
SAP voiced strong support and provided an updated road map for its NetWeaver platform on Tuesday, further suggesting that the company has no immediate plans to shore up its middleware portfolio by purchasing a vendor such as Tibco.
By Chris Kanaracus | 13 October, 2010 02:41
The European Union is planning to hold a cybersecurity exercise across its 27 member states next month, the start of what officials hope will be greater cooperation in defending computer networks.
By Jeremy Kirk | 13 October, 2010 02:33
Microsoft released its largest-ever set of security patches Tuesday, fixing a total of 49 bugs in products such as Windows, Internet Explorer and Office.
By Robert McMillan | 13 October, 2010 05:51
Capgemini opened the doors on a new data center near London on Tuesday that it sees as a showcase for green design.
By Peter Sayer | 13 October, 2010 06:51
Microsoft has finally unveiled the Windows Phone 7 platform -- including a diverse selection of ten different Windows Phone 7 smartphones right out of the gate. Despite Microsoft's struggles getting into gear in the mobile game, Windows Phone 7 looks awesome. Unfortunately, Windows Phone 7 is also a prime example of why device exclusivity is bad for all parties and handicaps the potential of the platform.
By Tony Bradley | 13 October, 2010 03:20
Benefits based on Forrester Consulting Study “The Total Economic Impact of Converging SAP Landscapes on Vblock™ Systems”
- FTSEM Specialist - SEM AnalystNSW
- FTCampaign Managers | Programmatic / RTB | Display + Video | Trading desk |SydneyNSW
- FTStrategic Account Manager - Google AnalyticsNSW
- FTAccount Manager - DataNSW
- FTDigital Performance Manager - MediaNSW
- FTClient Service Director - Search: SEO & PPCNSW
- FTData Product SpecialistNSW
Developed by the CIO executive Council in conjunction with Rob Livingstone Advisory, Pathways Advanced is a 12-month CIO delivered, small group, mentor based professional leadership development program. Pathways Advanced brings together best practice, thought leadership and business insights for today’s most promising ICT professionals
- In brief: Ooyala steps into ads arena with Videoplaza
- Apple's Yosemite OS shares Spotlight search terms by default
- First products from Apple-IBM deal to come next month
- 11 startups enter muru-D accelerator program
- Smartsheet, the project management tool cloaked as a spreadseet, adds visualization
- In Pictures: Windows 10 - A guided tour
- In Pictures: 15 Must-Have Android, iOS apps for business travelers
- In Pictures: 15 of the scariest things hacked
- Apple Pay could be a big deal for Android users
- Mitel takes aim at Avaya with ShoreTel bid
- Microsoft goes all-in on hybrid Cloud with Azure-in-a-box
- Apple iOS 8.1 is here: Not your run of the mill Dot One release
- Microsoft (hearts) Linux, for Azure's sake
- IPhones dial in larger Apple profit in fourth quarter
- Telephony vendor Mitel goes public with $540M bid for ShoreTel