New rumors say that Apple has got white right this time, and will unveil a white iPad 2 when the company announces the next version of its popular tablet, expected later this week.
By John Cox | 01 March, 2011 06:02
Apple's new MacBook Pro shows some quality-of-build problems that shouldn't be seen in a notebook that costs $1,800, a teardown expert said today.
By Gregg Keizer | 01 March, 2011 06:24
Open democracy, open borders and open standards were the themes to which speakers returned again and again at the opening ceremony for the Cebit trade show in Hanover, Germany, on Monday night.
By Peter Sayer | 01 March, 2011 08:29
Intel Monday announced a new line of solid-state drives (SSDs) that are based on the serial ATA (SATA) 3.0 specification, which doubles I/O throughput compared to previous generation SSDs.
By Lucas Mearian | 01 March, 2011 05:51
Google employees may be getting new tablets, Motorola's CEO said on Monday.
By Nancy Gohring | 01 March, 2011 06:16
Hoping to do for personal computers what Microsoft has done for gaming, Asus will soon offer a motion sensing device that looks and works like the Xbox Kinect.
By Martyn Williams | 01 March, 2011 05:13
Software AG added a complex-event processing tool to its software portfolio on Monday, and said it will release cloud-enabled versions of webMethods and its Aris business process modeling tool in the third quarter.
By Peter Sayer and Chris Kanaracus | 01 March, 2011 04:29
It's a conundrum facing many of today's workers: how to carry the latest and greatest smartphone with fun, personal apps and securely access corporate data from the same device.
By Nancy Gohring | 01 March, 2011 03:06
Nokia and Microsoft joining forces to better compete with Apple and Google's Android OS will be good for the smartphone market, Vodafone Germany's CEO Jan Geldmacher said in an interview at the Cebit trade show in Hanover.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 01 March, 2011 02:02
Bernd Wagner, the managing director of Fujitsu's German subsidiary, has jumped to Software AG to become its chairman.
By Martyn Williams | 01 March, 2011 01:27
With the new update of its Project and Portfolio Management software, Hewlett-Packard is broadening the potential scope of the software to manage all organizational projects, not just IT projects.
By Joab Jackson | 01 March, 2011 01:05
Including digital content and services in the new Consumer Rights Directive could have a detrimental effect on online consumers, the Business Software Alliance (BSA) said on Monday.
By Jennifer Baker | 28 February, 2011 23:34
Citrix Systems has invested in Primadesk, a company that is developing a free, Web-based application to help users keep track of content stored in different cloud-based services, the company said on Monday.
By Mikael Ricknäs | 28 February, 2011 21:42
The European Court of Justice (ECJ) has been asked to decide whether the trading of "used" software licenses is legal.
By Jennifer Baker | 28 February, 2011 21:36
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
- FTSenior SQL DBANSW
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCMobile iOS DeveloperNSW
- CC.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FT.Net Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness Management - Account Director - Leading Entertainment ClientNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTJunior Media Buyer - Sales CoordinatorNSW
- CCMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Release EngineerNSW
An enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solution provides the ability to access the right information, from the right source, at the right time, empowering all users throughout the supply chain. This report explains how your solution can identify the resources needed to capture, produce, ship, and account for customer orders, while supporting the various manufacturing processes.
- Microsoft updates Windows 10, debuts Project Spartan browser
- LG may introduce leather-covered flagship smartphone at April 28 event
- Apple's iPhone trade-in program in China could boost sales
- Google cloud platform can now be managed from a phone
- MYOB signals intention to re-list on ASX in May
- ACCC not sold on all Harper review recommendations
- Amid security controversy, NSW Electoral Commission heralds iVote usage
- IBM to pump US$3 billion into new IoT business unit
- Banks must change for the digital age: Westpac
- EFF questions US government's software flaw disclosure policy
- CBA launches Android-based 'EFTPOS tablet' after delay
- Microsoft hosts Office 365 in Australia
- NBN Co launches FTTB offering
- Security snafu as G20 leaders' passport details leaked