A UN panel has ruled that the time Julian Assange has spent cooped up in the London embassy of the Ecuador government amounts to arbitrary detention by the U.K. and Sweden, but it is unlikely that the founder of the WikiLeaks whistle-blowing website will walk away free soon.
The developers of the Neutrino exploit kit have added a new feature intended to thwart security researchers from studying their attacks.
Smartphones this year are poised to become more interactive, more fun and maybe a little bit smarter than you’d like them to be.
By Agam Shah | 05 February, 2016 10:43
U.S. businesses may take some comfort from the fact that a successor to the Safe Harbor agreement has finally been named, but at this point, they shouldn't get too comfortable.
Box has made it easier for its customers to control how stored data is encrypted with an update announced Thursday.
A working group made up of 10 Fortune 500 customers is urging for easier interoperability between public and private clouds.
By Brandon Butler | 05 February, 2016 06:45
The failure of Microsoft's Edge to attract Windows 10 users has contributed to the company's overall decline in browser share, analysis of recently-published data shows.
By Gregg Keizer | 05 February, 2016 06:06
The release candidate also features improved Java interoperability
San Francisco Bay Area residents looking for something to do other than watch the Super Bowl on Sunday can cross "flying my drone" off the list.
By Martyn Williams | 05 February, 2016 05:30
Data is what makes today's business world go 'round, and IBM on Thursday launched a suite of new tools designed to help companies make the most of what they've got.
By Katherine Noyes | 05 February, 2016 04:35
Serious vulnerabilities in the Netgear NMS300 ProSafe network management system, an application used to discover, monitor and configure a wide range of network devices, can allow hackers to take control of the servers it's running on.
Dell's business laptops and tablets will get an extra layer of protection from hackers with a new security tool being loaded into the company's portable computers.
It’s been almost exactly 10 months since IBM formally launched its analytics-infused messaging system called Verse, and while the company’s announcement of “software for a new way to work” generated a relatively positive blast of press and analyst coverage, buzz about the cloud-first product has dwindled since. So I went in search of signs of excitement, or even signs of life, for Verse upon heading to the IBM Connect conference this week in Orlando.
By Bob Brown | 04 February, 2016 22:47
WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange will accept arrest by the British police if a UN panel on arbitrary detention rules against him, according to a tweet by the whistle-blowing website.
An in-depth analysis of yet another Internet-connected security camera has revealed a host of software problems.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
This e-book gives insight into what it means to use a hybrid approach to cloud computing and the flexibility and choice that it provides. You will discover the type of technologies and approaches that are imperative for your organisation to create the business value and flexibility the constituents you serve demand.
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Cisco boosts, broadens Catalyst switches
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- 9 technologies that could cut demand for lawyers, lower legal fees
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Kingston buys encrypted flash drive maker IronKey
- Users await possible Twitter feed change
- Microsoft previews enterprise-grade setting sync in Windows 10
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
- Report: Hackers steal, post details on 9,000 DHS employees