Microsoft now lets anyone with a major Office 365 ProPlus subscription get access to its migration services all the time.
By Blair Hanley Frank | 07 October, 2015 20:00
Windows 10 is running on 110 million devices, Microsoft said as it introduced a new Surface Pro tablet, the Surface Book notebook and several Lumia smartphones, all of which run the OS.
By Gregg Keizer | 07 October, 2015 18:27
Australian Greens spokesperson for Trade, Senator Peter Whish-Wilson, has written to Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull expressing concerns about the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement (TPP) and its potential changes to intellectual property laws.
By Hamish Barwick | 07 October, 2015 15:23
Eight startups who took part in the KPMG Energise program have signed contracts worth over $400,000 with energy and natural resources companies including FMCG, BHP, Laing O’Rourke, South32 and Woodside.
By Hamish Barwick | 07 October, 2015 10:33
Microsoft has cited a ruling by an European Court on transatlantic transfers of personal data as having a bearing on its litigation over turning over email held in Ireland to U.S. law enforcement.
Amelia on Wednesday graduated to version 2.0, bringing the technology another step closer to passing the Turing test, maker IPsoft said.
Japanese retailer Uniqlo is using a novel method to match t-shirts with potential buyers by analyzing their brain patterns.
Tuesday's ruling that struck down the most common way to legally transfer data between Europe and the U.S. didn't turn multinational companies into outlaws immediately, but they'd better start working on alternatives now.
New analytics tools are popping up just about every day in the enterprise software arena, and on Tuesday, new details emerged on an offering from SAP.
According to Gartner's annual top-10 list of strategic predictions, robots, robotic systems and automation will have an expanding role.
Microsoft wants its new phones to drive interest in Windows 10 Mobile. Will that work?
By Blair Hanley Frank | 07 October, 2015 01:03
Endpoint security vendor Digital Guardian has bought Code Green Networks, which makes data loss prevention appliances for businesses.
Microsoft today introduced the Surface Book, a keyboard-equipped premium-priced notebook that can twist into a slate or snap apart to serve as a tablet.
By Gregg Keizer | 07 October, 2015 00:23
Research shows that 94% of CIOs believe that enterprise mobility has become an important part of their enterprise IT strategy. While there are many benefits for business, there are still risks when it comes to security. This whitepaper looks at the steps all organisations to take when it comes to supporting a mobile workforce.
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTMid level IT consultant | Systems Integration & Managed ServicesNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
In this whitepaper find out how Schneider Electric reduced optimised traffic volume across the WAN by an average of 75% and minimised bandwith upgrades – ultimately decreasing IT spend with efficient systems. Read more about how a company employs more than 110,000 people in 100 countries upgraded ageing infrastructure to manage costs, mobility growth and cloud SaaS and IaaS, achieving 80% data reduction while utilising six times less bandwidth.
- 7 warnings to heed before a cloud migration
- Facebook splits React library across Web and mobile
- US will not seek legislation against encryption
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Alibaba sets up second data center in the US in $1B cloud expansion
- New California law requires warrants for access to private communications
- Many vulnerabilities in older Huawei 3G routers won't get patched
- New AWS tools give developers high-powered instances, better container support and more
- Qualcomm enters server CPU market with 24-core ARM chip
- Quick iPhone 6S case review: Ballistic Tungsten Tough
- AWS re:Invent 2015: Amazon aims to make AWS a better home for IoT devices
- Dell's next 'AFTE' software robot will offer cognitive intelligence
- Adidas to 3D print custom insoles in sneakers
- AT&T kicks off Wi-Fi calling years after T-Mobile
- AWS re:Invent 2015: AWS Mobile Hub streamlines app dev