Reducing Costs Through Better Server Utilisation
By consolidating systems onto the latest server technology and taking advantage of virtualization techniques, enterprises can optimize datacenter efficiency, gain flexibility, and reduce operating costs—without sacrificing performance or impacting service levels. Read on.
The consequences of a cyber-attack can be devastating, such as loss of customer confidence, ruined reputation and costly legal ramifications. Not to mention the potential destruction of your entire business. To be fully effective, cyber security must be proactively managed and owned at board level. Not not just by the IT department. It needs to be broad in scope, and senior management needs to recognise that it’s a whole of business challenge. Download whitepaper »
Get real about Network Virtualization. Many companies are moving away from hardware-centric networking and adopting a new approach: Network Virtualization. Download whitepaper »
One of the key advantages of network virtualization is that it offers a smooth transition to revolutionary change. It's already a proven model in the Data Centre. Now your IT can move forward without disruption - while you make changes incrementally. Download whitepaper »
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today