No Bull - What Customers Should Expect from Cloud Services
This paper describes how a cloud Services User achieves the true benefits of cloud services and sends warning messages to the providers, hosting companies and telecommunications firms. It also provides clues on how a customer can gain better value from services offered by the new cloud companies and Hosting businesses.
Many firms are acutely aware of the costs and risks associated with lost or unrecoverable data on employee devices, including desktops, laptops, and mobile devices and while mobility initiatives, including bring your own device (BYOD), are gaining popularity, IDC has discovered that many firms do not have adequate protection, recovery policies or tools in place to manage their ever-increasing volumes of data. Read why IDC believes the need to protect sensitive data residing on desktops, laptops, and mobile devices is more critical than ever and how CommVault Edge can meet end user demands by delivering a solution that is secure and allows users access to their data anywhere and at any time. Download whitepaper »
A February 2013 research study revealed some telling statistics among CIOs and Senior IT Managers about the state of their managed data. Most notably: Mobile access to company data is of paramount importance, Large enterprises are having trouble locating data across their databases, IT teams are overburdened, and business decisions are being hampered by time spent managing data silos. Organizations express interest in a solution that enables them to protect, manage and access all data across the enterprise from a single platform. Discover what IT leaders like yourself have expressed as their biggest challenges when it comes to managing data today, and arm yourself with the tools to change the data management game inside of your organisation. Download whitepaper »
Email archiving is a little bit like driving your reliable car. You expect it to operate smoothly, day after day, and do not necessarily plan for any crisis events such as a sudden engine failure. That is about the same perception many enterprises have about email. They don't worry about backup, about archiving, about eDiscovery, until, as one IT administrator said, something goes wrong. As the CIO whose diverse responsibilities includes budget control, cost avoidance, risk mitigation, data management and supporting the operational excellence of the enterprise as a whole, email archiving may not always be top of mind. Until something goes wrong. Read this whitepaper to learn how next-gen email archive delivers true business value. Download whitepaper »
In the current market, there is an increasing demand for unbiased information about Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions. This white paper focuses on solutions that are anticipated to have an important role in Enterprise Mobility Management. An overview of features has been created to enable a better understanding and comparison of capabilities.
This whitepaper covers the 20 simple questions you must ask about all-flash arrays that will set you up for success in your data centre roll-out. These questions will help you cover your bases when choosing a solution, looking at everything from design and efficiency to customer service.
- Microsoft streamlines hybrid cloud operations with new tools
- Sencha's new framework helps enterprises build Web apps for all devices
- Hacktivist group possibly compromised hundreds of websites
- Salesforce sweetens the deal for growing SMBs with new Desk.com edition
- One third of enterprise iOS devices vulnerable to app, data hijacking attacks
- Austrian court dismisses class action suit against Facebook
- Skype for Business preview adds support for massive meetings, cloud-based phone administration
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Wednesday, July 1
- Latest Windows 10 SDK preview helps developers build cooler photo apps
- China tightens grip over the Internet with new security law
- Leap second causes Internet hiccup, particularly in Brazil
- Sony launches crowdfunding site, e-paper remote control
- Bauer Media chooses Dropbox for collaboration
- Australian IT spending to reach $78.1 billion in 2015: Gartner
- Xiaomi break outs of Asia, introduces phones to Brazil