No Bull - What Customers Should Expect from Cloud Services
This paper describes how a cloud Services User achieves the true benefits of cloud services and sends warning messages to the providers, hosting companies and telecommunications firms. It also provides clues on how a customer can gain better value from services offered by the new cloud companies and Hosting businesses.
The broader cloud market is on the cusp of significant diversification, as organisations discover the best approach to cloud computing is a mixture of both on-premise and off-premise solutions. This whitepaper looks at survey results that showcase: the predicted future cloud landscape in ANZ, key challenges and considerations that arise as more organisations adopt cloud for mission critical applications, and how cloud customers can get the most out of their solutions by achieving the transparency around solutions. Download whitepaper »
For this report, some unique research methodologies that allowed us to discover some fascinating new information about how financial institutions can unlock the trust needed to digitally engage the ‘no-finapp-phobic’1 Gen X and Ys. Download whitepaper »
This research report which looks at how Gen X and Y, their adoption of mobile technology and how they prefer to be identified. The research explores how the ‘trust’ paradigm has shifted from having them prove who they are, to being recognised for who they are. Both our identities and our consumption of financial services are now inextricably fused with our mobile device, which is why mobile identity is a critical issue and why this research is so timely. Download whitepaper »
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
According to IDC, sixty percent (60%) of business critical information is now stored, sometimes exclusively, in email. It۪s more important than ever to establish an email archiving strategy that ensures business continuity and information availability. Modern email archiving solutions are changing to accommodate the new realities of the digital workplace and can intelligently store, manage and discover email content to meet business and compliance requirements. Read this paper to learn how to solve your top email challenges.
- Lawmakers propose new visa for foreign tech entrepreneurs
- Microsoft bests Google in patent case appeal
- Yahoo picks up fashion commerce site Polyvore
- Mt. Gox CEO Karpeles arrested by Japanese police
- Facebook says Flash security woes could hurt its business
- IBM fattens patent portfolio in cloud tech
- Microsoft scores with free Windows 10 upgrade as downloads tally 10x Windows 8's first-day sales
- It's SysAdmin Day: Let us celebrate with coffee
- ISP argues net neutrality rules violate its right to block content
- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Italian police shutter Dark Web marketplace
- Black Hat 2015: Cracking just about anything
- Android Studio focuses on C++ editing
- New Google Glass for businesses will reportedly attach to other eyewear
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US