Protecting Generation Web
From data privacy to personal safety issues, cyber-bullying, inappropriate content and malware, schools are facing an increasingly difficult task when it comes to allowing young people to spread their online wings without compromising their safety and personal development. The reality that most schools are catering to the needs of mixed age groups and abilities, and it’s easy to understand why a simple stop and block approach won’t work. Learning environments are, by nature, flexible. It stands to reason that the IT resources used in them should be flexible too. Read on.
Organisations are readily launching BYOD programs to boost employee productivity and reduce costs. But this all comes at a risk and you maintain your vigilance in sustaining compliance with data security and privacy regulations. This whitepaper looks at several best practices are key for maintaining regulatory compliance with any BYOD program. Download whitepaper »
This case study looks at how Maum Golf in South Korea partners with Dell OEM Solutions to reach its goals of expansion into new markets and grow their market share from 20 percent, to more than 30 percent by the end of 2015. Download whitepaper »
This whitepaper discusses the challenge of BYOD and how best-practice deployments help deliver on the business promise of mobility with integrated protection throughout the workplace. Download whitepaper »
Incorporating path control in your WAN is a critical first step along the way to deploying a full SD-WAN solution. This whitepaper looks at how you can use dynamic tools to shortcut the complex configurations and expenditures of time and resources to ultimately efficiently utilise the hybrid links that may already be deployed in the network.
This whitepaper looks at the dramatic shift in the relationship between technology and business and the challenges organisations are facing with expanding investments in mobility, social media, and Big Data/analytics — and, most significantly, a transformation to cloud-based delivery.
- Petition to remove Reddit CEO tops 200K signatures
- Gartner: No help for the PC biz from Windows 10
- Google's self-driving cars are taking a road trip to Texas
- EMC sells Syncplicity to focus on core storage business
- U.S. State Department moves to block 3D-printed gun plans online
- OwnCloud's new encryption framework gives enterprises more flexibility
- Law enforcement backdoors open corporate networks to criminals
- Former attorney general calls Snowden deal possible
- Ouster of Kubuntu founder leaves its future in doubt
- Mozilla to pick up Firefox release pace, ship version 'soon' for Windows 10
- BBC unveils final version of micro:bit coding device for kids
- Researchers find previously unknown exploits among Hacking Team's leaked files
- Cisco buys cloud-based contract administrator
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, July 7
- OpenSSL tells users to prepare for a high severity flaw