Securing Vital Infrastructure
A unified approach to information security can help modern vital infrastructure providers deal with evolving IT threats without compromising on communications or the demands of an increasingly mobile workforce. Flexible policies, combined with quality inbound threat detection, deep content inspection and encryption capabilities can help organisations to mitigate the risks – not just from outside the organisation, but also within it. Read this whitepaper.
Organisations are readily launching BYOD programs to boost employee productivity and reduce costs. But this all comes at a risk and you maintain your vigilance in sustaining compliance with data security and privacy regulations. This whitepaper looks at several best practices are key for maintaining regulatory compliance with any BYOD program. Download whitepaper »
This case study looks at how Maum Golf in South Korea partners with Dell OEM Solutions to reach its goals of expansion into new markets and grow their market share from 20 percent, to more than 30 percent by the end of 2015. Download whitepaper »
This whitepaper discusses the challenge of BYOD and how best-practice deployments help deliver on the business promise of mobility with integrated protection throughout the workplace. Download whitepaper »
This report showcases the results from a Computerworld survey across IT managers and CIOs on their organisation’s use and intentions around data backup and recovery processes. Find out: how IT leaders are changing the way they protect their organisation’s valuable information, the most popular uses and intentions around data backup practices and how organisations are dealing with exponential data growth.
Identity and Access Governance is often used in reaction to demands from auditors. However, thinking of governance as only a means to pass audit is short-sighted. Failure to proactively manage user access to sensitive resources puts you at risk for sabotage, fraud, data breaches and financial penalties. In this whitepaper you'll learn: if your governance program is proactive or reactive, what to look for when searching for a solution to help you reduce risk.
- Uber throws in the towel in battle with French taxi drivers
- As Windows 7 breaks the 1B-device mark, Microsoft's challenge will be to force it back to zero
- Android phone vendors should improve update policies, consumer organization says
- Five smartphones to look forward to
- Ad fraud Trojan updates Flash Player so that other malware can't get in
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, July 3
- Cisco leaves key to all its Unified CDM systems under doormat
- IT firms' cloud appetite strong as gear sales surge 25 percent
- Samsung faces lawsuit in China over bloatware on phones
- Reddit sections go dark after exit of staffer
- Android ransomware on the rise in Australia
- Microsoft buries hatchet with Kyocera, ending litigation
- Plex hacker demands Bitcoin ransom for return of data
- Hands-on: Windows 10's latest build feels close to finished
- In Pictures: 7 things we hate about Twitter