Securing Vital Infrastructure
Leading businesses are learning how to collaborate more effectively to drive business results.The evolution of the modern workforce is driven by necessity and opportunity. This whitepaper looks at insights on collaboration trends from forward-thinking analysts and business executives, the 5 main findings and predictions for the future of workplace collaboration and how companies can find real value in bringing the workforce together with meeting tools. Download whitepaper »
Online meetings are ideal for collaboration both within the business and with customers, but too often technology solutions get in the way, creating delays or even missed meetings that can jeopardise opportunities and revenue. This whitepaper looks at: why cloud-based meeting expectations of higher customer satisfaction are not being met, the top 5 user issues reported by sales teams in cloud based meeting applications and how businesses can have assurance that they’ve chosen an enterprise grade communication tools. Download whitepaper »
Just as we’ve learned to tune out car alarms, so have we become impervious to the headlines of cybercrime. That’s despite cybercriminals stealing over 500 million identities1 in 2014, alone. According to a December 2014 Computer Weekly article2, “The production of malware continues on an industrial scale, with exploit kits and malware services putting sophisticated attack methods in the hands of relatively unskilled cyber criminals.” And unfortunately, ignoring the issue will not make it go away. Download whitepaper »
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
Communications service providers (CSPs) are struggling with an explosion of data traffic resulting from increased mobile usage, streaming video, resource-intensive over-thetop (OTT) applications, and smart device proliferation. At the same time, CSPs must deploy new network technologies and services to stay competitive and satisfy customers.
- Huawei plans to offer public cloud service in China
- Nuage Networks launches SDN services in Australia
- Government just doesn't 'get' startups, says StartupAUS
- Microsoft, Yahoo search deal amendment makes termination easier
- Business as usual for Optus, Singtel says
- Qualcomm looking to fast-track Snapdragon 820 with help from Samsung
- Appeals court rejects man's claim he owns half of Facebook
- Victorian government to establish $60m startup strategy
- Pushdo spamming botnet gains strength again
- Great customer experience is an elusive goal
- Sydney to be home to Microsoft flagship store
- IBM sales dip 12 per cent despite lift from new mainframe
- Singtel to exit ASX
- VMware prepares its virtualization stack for Docker
- Are you ready for Google's Mobilegeddon on Tuesday?