Securing Vital Infrastructure
A unified approach to information security can help modern vital infrastructure providers deal with evolving IT threats without compromising on communications or the demands of an increasingly mobile workforce. Flexible policies, combined with quality inbound threat detection, deep content inspection and encryption capabilities can help organisations to mitigate the risks – not just from outside the organisation, but also within it. Read this whitepaper.
Organisations are readily launching BYOD programs to boost employee productivity and reduce costs. But this all comes at a risk and you maintain your vigilance in sustaining compliance with data security and privacy regulations. This whitepaper looks at several best practices are key for maintaining regulatory compliance with any BYOD program. Download whitepaper »
This case study looks at how Maum Golf in South Korea partners with Dell OEM Solutions to reach its goals of expansion into new markets and grow their market share from 20 percent, to more than 30 percent by the end of 2015. Download whitepaper »
This whitepaper discusses the challenge of BYOD and how best-practice deployments help deliver on the business promise of mobility with integrated protection throughout the workplace. Download whitepaper »
This report showcases the results from a Computerworld survey across IT managers and CIOs on their organisation’s use and intentions around data backup and recovery processes. Find out: how IT leaders are changing the way they protect their organisation’s valuable information, the most popular uses and intentions around data backup practices and how organisations are dealing with exponential data growth.
Incorporating path control in your WAN is a critical first step along the way to deploying a full SD-WAN solution. This whitepaper looks at how you can use dynamic tools to shortcut the complex configurations and expenditures of time and resources to ultimately efficiently utilise the hybrid links that may already be deployed in the network.
- Judge dimisses second conviction of ex-Goldman Sachs coder
- Samsung profit squeezed by Galaxy S6 shortage
- Reddit CEO Ellen Pao tries to calm furor with huge 'mea culpa'
- Drawing and writing (poorly) with HP Pro Slate 8
- In Pictures: Best office apps for Android, round 3
- In Pictures: How 7 companies bring power to Hadoop Big Data applications
- Instagram bumps up photo resolution to 1080 pixels
- Samsung releases world's first 2TB consumer SSDs
- Microsoft's new Tossup app tries to simplify getting friends together
- Cisco leading another IoT standards group
- Humans again to blame for latest accidents involving Google autonomous cars
- Microsoft offers researchers US$500K to work on HoloLens
- Microsoft is just days away from wrapping up Windows 10
- iPhone 7 rumour rollup: Apple's just going to have all the money, production revs up
- Cisco invests in virtual networker