Risk management: ensuring the security of your hosted information
Organisations of all sizes are becoming victims to cybercriminals, data breaches, information theft and security risks. But before you go out and spend a fortune on security software, solutions and consultants, the starting point is to identify and measure your business’s exposure to those risks. In this whitepaper, “Exploring, Identifying and Measuring” risk, we examine how to identify risk and share an approach for identifying and measuring risk in your organisation.
The broader cloud market is on the cusp of significant diversification, as organisations discover the best approach to cloud computing is a mixture of both on-premise and off-premise solutions. This whitepaper looks at survey results that showcase: the predicted future cloud landscape in ANZ, key challenges and considerations that arise as more organisations adopt cloud for mission critical applications, and how cloud customers can get the most out of their solutions by achieving the transparency around solutions. Download whitepaper »
For this report, some unique research methodologies that allowed us to discover some fascinating new information about how financial institutions can unlock the trust needed to digitally engage the ‘no-finapp-phobic’1 Gen X and Ys. Download whitepaper »
This research report which looks at how Gen X and Y, their adoption of mobile technology and how they prefer to be identified. The research explores how the ‘trust’ paradigm has shifted from having them prove who they are, to being recognised for who they are. Both our identities and our consumption of financial services are now inextricably fused with our mobile device, which is why mobile identity is a critical issue and why this research is so timely. Download whitepaper »
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
With increasing levels of threats and regulations, your need for identity and access governance (IAG) has never been greater. You need to know exactly who has access to what, and make sure all access levels are appropriate. Your overall solution needs to be integrated and seamless. And it has to move fast—otherwise it's too little, too late. This white paper explores the market forces that are driving the growth of this problem.
- No building access card? No problem if you have new Def Con tools
- Victoria, WA leading ICT worker growth
- Twitter mulling big changes to how you view tweets
- Telstra TV to take on Google, Apple
- NSW to launch digital identity for government services
- Windows 10: What we like, what we don't like
- 3D XPoint might change computing as much as SSDs did
- Amazon and Google aren't the only ones with a delivery drone
- In Pictures: Ultimate guide to Raspberry Pi operating systems, part 1
- In Pictures: User guide to Windows 10
- Twitter surprises with a sales gain, but user growth lags
- Italian parliament drafts a declaration of Internet rights
- Meet Arrow, a new Android launcher from Microsoft's Garage
- IT hears the siren call of free Windows 10 upgrades
- Amazon proposes drone superhighways in sky