Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine: A Brief Introduction
Analytics is all about gaining insights from the data for better decision making. The business press is abuzz with examples of leading organisations across the world using data-driven insights for strategic, financial and operational excellence. Requiring no application redesign, Oracle Exalytics can be deployed in existing IT environments by itself or in conjunction with Oracle Exadata and/or Oracle Exalogic to enable extreme performance and best in class user experience. Read more.
The broader cloud market is on the cusp of significant diversification, as organisations discover the best approach to cloud computing is a mixture of both on-premise and off-premise solutions. This whitepaper looks at survey results that showcase: the predicted future cloud landscape in ANZ, key challenges and considerations that arise as more organisations adopt cloud for mission critical applications, and how cloud customers can get the most out of their solutions by achieving the transparency around solutions. Download whitepaper »
Loyalty isn’t a nice-to-have. It’s a must-have to stay competitive. This report looks at how self-serve SaaS-based loyalty programs can be the flexible solution to enable your business to deliver real-time, omni-channel experiences more quickly and efficiently than ever before. Download whitepaper »
Hot Topic, a large mall and web-based specialty retailer needed to reward and communicate with their customers. This report looks at how they launch a customer loyalty program that helped them gain insights, interests, habits, trends, buying behaviour and exceeded all expectations. Download whitepaper »
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
This whitepaper looks at the dramatic shift in the relationship between technology and business and the challenges organisations are facing with expanding investments in mobility, social media, and Big Data/analytics — and, most significantly, a transformation to cloud-based delivery.
- On your mark, get set, update! Windows 10 is here
- Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps
- Startup GO1 secures US$1 million investment deal
- Making Windows 10 was like 'ordering pizza for 1.5 billion people'
- Venuemob expands into four more Australian markets
- No building access card? No problem if you have new Def Con tools
- Victoria, WA leading ICT worker growth
- Twitter mulling big changes to how you view tweets
- Telstra TV to take on Google, Apple
- NSW to launch digital identity for government services
- Windows 10: What we like, what we don't like
- 3D XPoint might change computing as much as SSDs did
- Amazon and Google aren't the only ones with a delivery drone
- In Pictures: Ultimate guide to Raspberry Pi operating systems, part 1
- In Pictures: User guide to Windows 10