The Petabyte challenge: 2011 IOUG Database Growth Survey
You’ve read about the advantages of continuous delivery. You’ve seen analyst reports describing the urgency of accelerating application delivery. Now… see for yourself. Start your free trial of HP Codar right now. Experience all of the new ways it can help you automate deployment and hit the accelerator on delivery of high-quality, rigorously tested applications. Download whitepaper »
In the past, application delivery was something that stood in the way of business objectives. It slowed down key initiatives and delayed time-to-market for innovative services. Read the Forrester report that describes the keys to effective application delivery in the modern age. You will learn: how to deliver innovative software at a pace that was inconceivable just a few years ago, how to master a fluid approach to design and development across functions and organisations, how to open up a performance advantage over dev shops that don’t embrace these methods. Download whitepaper »
To accelerate the release of high-quality software apps and updates, you have to accelerate development and testing. That’s hard to do if you’re stuck with a lot of sluggish, error-prone manual processes. How do you move forward? Follow the lead of a head software tester and her team - and get started on the journey to continuous everything: automatically deploy resources as needed in an environment that meets ALL test requirements, support a wide range of applications: web, mobile, and cloud, spend less time troubleshooting the deployment, and more time actually testing. Download whitepaper »
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
Online meetings are ideal for collaboration both within the business and with customers, but too often technology solutions get in the way, creating delays or even missed meetings that can jeopardise opportunities and revenue. This whitepaper looks at: why cloud-based meeting expectations of higher customer satisfaction are not being met, the top 5 user issues reported by sales teams in cloud based meeting applications and how businesses can have assurance that they’ve chosen an enterprise grade communication tools.
- Google's Android M to include Android Pay, faster charging and Doze power management
- Good luck with the new mobile strategy, Mozilla
- New Nvidia streaming box supports 4K, could give Android TV a lift
- Google's Project Brillo is an OS for the home -- and a lot more
- Google Photos offers unlimited free cloud storage for photos and video
- Google takes another swing at payments with Android Pay
- At Google I/O, the Internet of Things gets a new OS
- IBM pitches analysis software for select industry verticals
- FCC proposal would extend Lifeline voice subsidy to broadband
- Like routers, most USB modems also vulnerable to drive-by hacking
- Early OpenStack contributor says cloud project has "lost its heart"
- Swatch smartwatch to go on sale in two countries
- GoPro's upcoming six camera mount is good news for rich VR fans
- Lenovo aims at toppling rivals in the server market
- Cellphone use involved in more than 1 in 4 car crashes