Best Practices for Implementing a Data Warehouse on the Oracle Exadata Database Machine
This infographic looks at the challenge of both empowering your workforce with constant access on all devices and protecting your critical business information. •Understand why attacks on information are multifaceted and how to create a security approach to address this •Learn the 7 best practice principles to protect your critical business information •See why security technologies are critical for protection and how to implement for best use Download whitepaper »
This case study explains the goals and achievements behind Vision Australia’s adoption of virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) and provides advice for similar workplace strategies •Adopting VDI has improved employee productivity and also saved costs in avoiding a capital outlay in refreshing end-user devices •VDI implementation means that employees can now BYOD, while the IT department can retain control •Implementation has seen improved performance in all objectives, the most obvious being in cost management and productivity. Download whitepaper »
This case study looks at the results of civil contracting company, Fulton Hogan, was able to achieve after adopting a suite of technologies to support its end-user computing environment. •Company was looking for new technology that would give better project support, secure access and to increase mobile usage •Growth was seen in all goal areas of: growth, cost management, risk management, talent management, client engagement, CSR, productivity and innovation •Dynamic infrastructure allows the IT department to adapt quicker and support the business’s needs, across multiple areas Download whitepaper »
Managed security services is a mature market with offerings from established service providers. This Magic Quadrant presents enterprise buyers with advice on selecting MSS providers to support global service requirements.
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- NEC aims at Big Data 'sweet spot' with new SAP Hana tool
- Uber will fight to keep its Boston ride data private
- Verizon to allow opt-out from mobile 'supercookies'
- Brief: Tesla boosts 0-60 acceleration with over-the-air software upgrade
- AT&T will pay $18.2B as top bidder in mobile spectrum auction
- BMW cars found vulnerable in Connected Drive hack
- Twitter's Vine Kids app is not just for kids
- Apple puts the big hurt on Samsung
- Google Glass holds promise but requires a 'reset'
- Microsoft updates cloud-based SQL Server to simplify management
- Intuit backpedals from TurboTax changes after upgrade uproar
- Can't keep this bad boy down: ZeroAccess botnet back in business