Migrating Your Legacy IBM Database Environment to the Latest Technologies
Meizhou Municipal Information Centre provides information services to the municipality of Meizhou, China, which has a population of 5.5 million people. The Information Centre is part of the Bureau of Economy and Information, and serves 1,000 municipal and county government bodies. The Meizhou Municipal Information Centre’s small staff provides and maintains information services to the city through the government portal site, extranet and data center. The IT staff wanted to avoid downtime and improve backup and recovery. Download whitepaper »
Organizations across the globe are finding disaster recovery increasingly important for a number of reasons. This white paper explains how virtualization technology can solve the cost vs. time dilemma traditional data recovery solutions pose, enabling organizations to quickly and cost effectively recover all server workloads. Download whitepaper »
Managing your data center means more than just keeping your server workloads running; it also means protecting these workloads. After all, servers are costly: You incur physical costs, such as capital, power and cooling costs, as well as software licensing and support costs. If your servers are worth all this expense, they’re worth protecting from unexpected downtime. Download whitepaper »
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
Securities firms must navigate a range of opportunities and pitfalls to stay ahead of the competition. You have to deliver services across multiple devices and platforms, day and night, to both customers and employees. Unless these services deliver the latest, most accurate information, traders and firms can quickly lose the edge to competitors—along with revenue opportunities.
- NASA: We "know enough" to send humans to Mars
- SAP CEO touts tighter Google ties
- EMC hopes to extend ViPR Controller's reach with open-source release
- Dell bringing Windows desktop to Chromebooks through appliance
- Microsoft takes old Surface tablets in trade for new Surface 3
- Intel's 18-core Xeon chips tuned for machine learning, analytics
- Sprint hangs on to third-largest carrier position ahead of T-Mobile
- French lawmakers take first step toward gathering all communications metadata
- Apple Watch band guidelines exert careful control over design
- The Carly Fiorina teardown begins as '16 race heats up
- Telerik pitches new framework for building Android, iOS, Windows apps
- Microsoft wants Verizon to hand over names of suspected Windows pirates
- Can Elon Musk's battery really cut your power lines?
- Microsoft touts new update service as way for enterprises to go slow on Windows 10
- Cybercriminals borrow from APT playbook in attack against PoS vendors