The innovator’s perfect storm: Agile, Project Management, Information Security and Cloud
Future Group, a major player in India’s retail sector, was looking to be more competitive wish faster time to market and better security. This case study outlines: •How they achieved solid security in the complex management of a huge number of desktops •Which benefits they received, the hardware and storage used as well as the applications delivered •Gave back control to the company, reducing IT costs and maximising end-user experience for all Download whitepaper »
This infographic looks at the challenge of both empowering your workforce with constant access on all devices and protecting your critical business information. •Understand why attacks on information are multifaceted and how to create a security approach to address this •Learn the 7 best practice principles to protect your critical business information •See why security technologies are critical for protection and how to implement for best use Download whitepaper »
This case study explains the goals and achievements behind Vision Australia’s adoption of virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) and provides advice for similar workplace strategies •Adopting VDI has improved employee productivity and also saved costs in avoiding a capital outlay in refreshing end-user devices •VDI implementation means that employees can now BYOD, while the IT department can retain control •Implementation has seen improved performance in all objectives, the most obvious being in cost management and productivity. Download whitepaper »
This Dummies Guide explains the relatively new frontier of application-aware network performance management in an easy-to-understand and straightforward way. Find out, what the biggest challenges today’s networks are facing – from BYOD and Voice over IP to increasing complexity and why the end user’s experience is what really matters.
- Uber will fight to keep its Boston ride data private
- Verizon to allow opt-out from mobile 'supercookies'
- Brief: Tesla boosts 0-60 acceleration with over-the-air software upgrade
- AT&T will pay $18.2B as top bidder in mobile spectrum auction
- BMW cars found vulnerable in Connected Drive hack
- Twitter's Vine Kids app is not just for kids
- Apple puts the big hurt on Samsung
- Google Glass holds promise but requires a 'reset'
- Microsoft updates cloud-based SQL Server to simplify management
- Intuit backpedals from TurboTax changes after upgrade uproar
- Can't keep this bad boy down: ZeroAccess botnet back in business
- Ghost Linux vulnerability can be exploited through WordPress, other PHP apps
- BT to test 500Mbps broadband over copper in two towns
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, January 30