The innovator’s perfect storm: Agile, Project Management, Information Security and Cloud
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years. Download whitepaper »
Protecting against known, and new, advanced, unknown threats requires the most rapid and precise detection and protection technologies. With multiple solutions available, finding the best one can be challenging. Independent testing firm Miercom took on this challenge and tested network-based advanced threat prevention solutions that use virtual sand boxing. They found the solution delivering the fastest, most accurate and efficient solution against known and unknown threats. Download whitepaper »
By taking advantage of ready-to- use virtual services and environments, you can significantly expedite new projects, reduce dependency on IT teams and create an environment for business agility. •Executives often employ business process management (BPM), to enhance agility •BPM uses software and services to identify, document, automate and continuously improve business processes •Address customer and IT-related challenges more effectively and help transform your enterprise to a BPM-focused, globally integrated organisation Download whitepaper »
When Canadian food distributor George Weston Limited moved to Microsoft Office 365, it chose F5 Application Delivery Controllers to centrally manage user traffic to its Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) servers.
IT departments have a huge opportunity to make their enterprises more agile, cost efficient and competitive by embracing the opportunities available through mobile devices and connectivity. Embracing mobility doesn't have to be complicated or costly - this report tells you how.
- Staples says hack may have compromised 1 million-plus payment cards
- Judge questions evidence on whether NSA spying is too broad
- Twitter parody of North Korea's mouthpiece not afraid to crow over Sony's capitulation
- Three ways enterprise software is changing
- Google may launch Android Auto, making your car a big mobile device
- After FBI blames North Korea for Sony attack, now what?
- T-Mobile to pay $90M for unauthorized charges on customers' bills
- Buckle up IT: The enterprise needs you for cloud adoption
- Companies battle for control of Italy's national fiber network
- Obama promises response on Sony hack, says pulling movie was mistake
- Microsoft hits Windows tech support scammers with lawsuit
- Trojan program based on ZeuS targets 150 banks, can hijack webcams
- In 2015, EU aims to sweep away old rules on data protection and copyright
- FBI concludes North Korea 'responsible' for Sony hack
- What we know about North Korea's cyberarmy