Building a Better Mousetrap in Anti-Malware
This story is becoming frustratingly old. Cyber threats are continuously advancing in their adaptability speed, sophistication, and degree of stealthiness. At the same time, the exposed footprint is expanding. More business operations are moving online and end-user devices—corporate-issued and user-owned—are expanding in number and variety. A reasonable question asked by executives responsible for making decisions on their organisations’ security budgets is whether their money and resources are being spent wisely. Are their businesses buying and using the best mix of security technologies to meet their needs and obligations? Read on.
In today’s networking landscape, it is no longer adequate to have a DNS infrastructure that simply responds to queries. This whitepaper looks at how you can utilise a comprehensive, secure, and scalable DNS solution that not only provides low latency and high throughput, but also ensures availability of essential infrastructure to enable your organisation to both grow and stay protected without the need for frequent infrastructure upgrades. Download whitepaper »
This infographic looks at the state of DNS threats around the world today. Find out the top 12 DNS attacks, why the impact of attacks can cost companies more than $100,000 per hour, and where majority of the attacks are stemming from. Download whitepaper »
More than one-third of all cyber crime incidents and security breaches are caused by insiders. This whitepaper looks at how to develop a proactive insider threat mitigation program that combines three key elements: executive leadership and advocacy, clear policy and guidance, and workforce education and training. With these elements in place, your organisation can address insider threats before they become messy and costly public problems. Download whitepaper »
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
Snapshot-based data protection solutions were supposed to solve our backup challenges, weren't they? Then why are your backups still broken? If your snapshots are manually-managed or of the build-it-yourself variety, there may be several reasons that they aren't working very well. Learn more about the top reasons your snapshots are failing.
- China to plant Internet police in top online firms
- GE launches cloud for the industrial Internet
- Sounds can knock drones out of the sky
- Software mogul Tom Siebel funds AI, drone research to tackle energy crisis
- Optus to shut down 2G network in 2017
- Becoming a digital workplace
- Google's Project Tango coming to 12 more countries
- Microsoft levels up Web version of Outlook for business customers
- Employment engine keeps humming for IT job seekers
- Salesforce taps Instagram's new API with tailored marketing tools
- Review: Ikea wireless-charging furniture is stylish and functional but not without issues
- So long (Vista), it's been good to know you
- Who goes there? CA will know with Xceedium buy
- India reverses ban on porn websites
- EFF-led group wants to give do-not-track some bite