How Will CIOs Meet Growing Security Threats
When it comes to protecting enterprise data, CIOs and CSOs are at a crossroads. The complexity and prevalence of security threats continue to grow, bolstered by consumer IT and mobility. The business requires and expects total freedom and choice in technology, yet risks come from any number of places: users at their desks, users working from many different mobile devices and unsecured networks, and users downloading applications at will from the Web. Hackers still have many more opportunities to grab enterprise data and are getting smarter by the day. Given the pace of change in our Web-based mobile world, who knows what next month will bring? To learn more read on.
The consequences of a cyber-attack can be devastating, such as loss of customer confidence, ruined reputation and costly legal ramifications. Not to mention the potential destruction of your entire business. To be fully effective, cyber security must be proactively managed and owned at board level. Not not just by the IT department. It needs to be broad in scope, and senior management needs to recognise that it’s a whole of business challenge. Download whitepaper »
Symantec has established one of the most comprehensive sources of Internet threat data in the world through the Symantec™ Global Intelligence Network, which is made up of more than 63.8 million attack sensors and records thousands of events per second. This network monitors threat activity in over 157 countries and territories through a combination of Symantec products and services, such as Symantec DeepSight™ Intelligence, Symantec™ Managed Security Services, Norton™ consumer products, and other third-party data sources. Download whitepaper »
Symantec’s 2015 Internet Security Threat Report identifies the vulnerabilities leaving Australian businesses exposed. Using information gathered through Symantec’s Global Intelligence Network, the annual report provides enterprises, small businesses, and consumers with essential information to secure their systems effectively now and into the future. Download whitepaper »
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE