How Will CIOs Meet Growing Security Threats
When it comes to protecting enterprise data, CIOs and CSOs are at a crossroads. The complexity and prevalence of security threats continue to grow, bolstered by consumer IT and mobility. The business requires and expects total freedom and choice in technology, yet risks come from any number of places: users at their desks, users working from many different mobile devices and unsecured networks, and users downloading applications at will from the Web. Hackers still have many more opportunities to grab enterprise data and are getting smarter by the day. Given the pace of change in our Web-based mobile world, who knows what next month will bring? To learn more read on.
The consequences of a cyber-attack can be devastating, such as loss of customer confidence, ruined reputation and costly legal ramifications. Not to mention the potential destruction of your entire business. To be fully effective, cyber security must be proactively managed and owned at board level. Not not just by the IT department. It needs to be broad in scope, and senior management needs to recognise that it’s a whole of business challenge. Download whitepaper »
Okay, you've secured the perimeter of your Data Centre. But what about those threats that infiltrate, lie dormant and then attack your critical systems from within? Now, with micro-segmentation, you can implement fine-grained policies and network controls within each of your Data Centre components. It's an incredibly flexible and scalable approach. And thanks to VMware NSX®, you can achieve this with your existing infrastructure, applications and security products. Download whitepaper »
With Network Virtualization, you can replicate your network components and security services in a software container. So all your provisioning and management is independent of your hardware. This approach brings enormous benefits. Now your administrators can provision logical switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers and workload security in minutes - rather than days or weeks. As a result, you can use Network Virtualization to connect to the Hybrid Cloud without worrying about network hardware dependency, interoperability or service provider lock-in. You'll enjoy far greater business agility, dramatically simpler operations and lower costs. Download whitepaper »
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.