Big Data is talking. Are you listening?
Companies have decided it’s time to get proactive with payables management as a way to sustain productivity gains. This white paper looks at why you should consider the real costs involved with inefficient manual AP (Accounts Payable) processes, the real world issues that you’re up against and how to choose the right course of action going forward with the top 5 questions to ask during AP automation evaluation. Download whitepaper »
Research suggests that more executives would embrace AP automation if they could quantify the return on investment. This white paper helps make that case in 5 steps, documenting the risks and waste of paper-based processes and providing quantifiable solutions that will allow senior executives to make an informed decision. This paper will also discuss the advantages of AP automation solutions that utilize and extend a company’s existing IT infrastructure investments, including their ERP and ECM platforms, to support a lower total cost of ownership and maximize user adoption. Download whitepaper »
Technology is constantly evolving, with change accelerating seemingly overnight. At the same time, more than 70 percent of companies process more than half of their invoices – and organizations in general pay most of their bills – the old-fashioned way, on paper. See the research that suggests that more executives would embrace AP automation if they could quantify the return on investment, why paper-based processes pose risks and waste which can be eliminated with AP automation and how AP automation solutions utilise and extend a company’s existing IT infrastructure investments. Download whitepaper »
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
If you’re looking for your first ERP system or looking to upgrade from an existing system, the evaluation, selection and implementation process is a long-term strategic decision for your organization. To help you through this process, here are eight simple steps for a successful ERP system selection.
- Rombertik malware destroys computers if detected
- Rackspace adds second Australian data centre
- Canva targets SMBs with new subscription product
- VCE's VxRack systems want to be Vblocks for the next generation
- Microsoft picks security for the enterprise win
- Google buys Timeful to boost its apps' time management skills
- Zuckerberg's zeal for free Internet shows in Internet.org video
- Cerf thinks encryption back doors would be 'super risky'
- Microsoft looks to empower IT in the Cloud
- Microsoft expands Office 2016 for Windows public preview to consumers, more business workers
- EU set to reveal digital strategy on Wednesday
- Windows 10 can tap Cortana for help with data analysis
- IBM's new Power Systems servers are custom-made for SAP Hana
- EMC's XtremIO gets bigger, packs in more flash